Here we go! NAB cup is over, here's my team!

Started by Fedor, March 18, 2012, 08:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fedor

Hi guys, tell me what you think of my team so far.

Defenders:
B. Goddard, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, G. Broughton, R. Hargrave, C. Howard, B. Ellis  (S. Darley, T. Bugg)

Midfielders:
S. Pendelbury, G. Ablett(c), M. Boyd(vc), J. Watson, A. Miles, J. Magner (C. Smith, T. Ledger)

Rucks:
D. Cox, J. Giles (J. Redden, O. Stephenson)

Forwards:
L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, R. Gray, J. Porplyzia, B. Smedts, S. Kerridge (T. Dickson, C. Dell'Ollio)

A pretty standard generic team right now with Christian Howard and Robbie Gray are probably my only real point of difference. Still not sure on some of the bench rookies yet, especially in the midfield, I like all the guys there, but none of them have a forward link.

cich_189

Like your backs especially howard still not sold on hargreaves only had one good scoring season would take lake instead.
Mids good solid no problems.
Rucks ditto
Forwards not sold on gray think hes a gun buth the fact he plays for port is an issue for me lol. Smedts for me hasnt shown enough, dont know enough about dickson to comment and dell'olio i would wait and see if hes named round one will def get games this year but will be a prime candidate for the vest and may not play early.

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Look Strong but i prefer you downgrade one of Hargrave or Howard to a rookie
Mids Awesome, Great Premiums & Good selection of rookies
Rucks: Looks Good
Fwds: Not A fan of Smedts your better off with Kennedy or Tomlinson.I also think you are one premium short here.

Overall: You have a very gooteam but your forwards have left the rest of your team down i still rate your team a 7/10

tiger_1

If you are going to spend $700k on Pendels might as well make him capt. Hopefully watsons hammie hold up for your sake. Risky given his history. Can miss a lot of footy. Pav or wells maybe better options. 8/10

tor01doc

One too many mid priced here. Lids too $$ to start with I reckon.

Pendles too $$ again. Later for him.

Prefering 3 mid guns and can't see how you could pick Watson over Selwood for only a saving of 30G.

Are the 4 rookies in your mids going to make you enough money? A fifth is handy should one fail which is likely given past experience.

Gray could surprise but Port are lame.

Only 12 premiums I think so saving a bit on Pendles / Lids / one of your Dog defenders could help upgrade somewhere.

Check this out

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51341.0.html