Hopefully close to the finished product (pic)

Started by dickitch, March 18, 2012, 06:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dickitch

All, please check this out and please rate if you dont mind.  This is hopefully close to the finished product and pretty much set in stone with the formation and prems (except for maybe changing Chapman to Goodes or Martin(thoughts?)), cash dependent.  Obviously I will be looking at anmed rookies but feel free to rate them too as I'm hoping even they are close to the finished product too?

Thanks all

dickitch

anyone, tips would be appreciated. also may look at Shaw instead of Scotland - and tossing up between Judd and Murphy

tiger_1

Looks very good. Would not have McDonald in the starting 22. Would probably stick with Chapman at this stage. Has had a better NAB cup then the other options you have mentioned. Very strong across all lines. Will be hard to beat 9/10.

dickitch

Thanks, appreciate it - the starting rookies are what are giving me the biggest headache right now so will look to see team selections on the weekend, annoying how GWS are a week earlier - other than that i think i;ve convinced myself to go Shaw instead of Scotland also

dickitch

edited slightly with regards to the rookies, i've stuck with Scotland and my gut also says Chapman too - so this is probably about 95% accurate and ready to go unless something major comes up with the rookies

This acts as a bit of a bump but would love to get some genuine ratings off the big guns and even tips from all - i'm new to it, but it's stupidly addictive!!

barnsey70

HI MATE, YEAH I LIKE IT I THINK EVERYONE IS GOING IN WITH SIMILAR RUCKS HAVE TO SEE HOW THAT PANS OUT...
9/10 GOOD STARTING SIDE!! the only bloke i would change is gray... maybe could swap to zhaharakis

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51538.0.html
RATE MINE IF U CAN