Main Menu

Hurn

Started by EL TIGER, March 18, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EL TIGER

I was thinking Hurn might be a good unique D3 option, and was a good chance of making prem status in 2012, but looking at how he's played the last 2 matches Im re-thinking that option.

It seems when he plays at full back or at least takes all the kick outs he scores massive SC points and WCE usually win. He can use that 65 meter accurate kick to clear the forward press. I thought he was going to be the more consistant go to player in WCE backllne.

Lately WCE have played him in every other position!!! He started as forward in the NAB GF and didn't take many kick outs at all????

Are they just mucking around in the NAB cup testing player in new possies etc..?

Are they saving "Hurn long outta the backline" tactic for the home and away season?

If they are going to use Hurn consistantly out of the backline, I think he could be a good unique D3 and hit prem status in 2012.

If not...

Or is Beau Waters a cheaper safer option alltogether?

4INAROW

spot on with beau waters

i cant comment much on hurn coz i don't know much about him, but i will suggest u take him at d4 if u take him.

imo you atleast need 3 safe premiums to start then maybe take a risk at d4/d5

Goddard_18

i dont think hurn or waters will be good options this year
the way waters plays can get him injured so you cant be certain he will play most games
for me hurn is just up and down
i would suggest looking elsewhere