What do u reakon?

Started by Jopps5, March 18, 2012, 03:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jopps5

hey guys i think im ready for round 1, any thoughts or suggestions?

johnnytheboy1

Backs Are Far too lite too many rookies here & only 1 premium. need to have Goddard in here.
Mids Mids are too strong you only have 1 cash cow on the field.
Rucks: Looks ok David hale should do OK this year.
Fwds: Once again not enough preiums and 1 too many mid pricer.I would also change wilson to either D.Smith or Kennedy.

Overall  This team is too unbalanced and will not be competitive as there too many uniques. 6/10 only 9 premiums that is the reason.

Mushi

Needs ALOT of tweaking, so ill make my list of players i dont like. Yarran, Guthrie, Mohr (is he going to be getting anyMOHR game time and the pill?), Walker, Sloane (i dont think you can have both Sloane or Thomas, pick one) and Hale in the long term. Yarran to a premium, downgrade either Sloane or Thomas, upgrade Hale and trade Walker for someone like Winderlich, Guthrie to a rookie and Mohr to some other rookie. Ill make a rate when this team becomes respectable

Ringo

Agree with comments need a lot of tweaking.  You have a very strong midfield 4 prems and one mid prem in Sloan.  Most of the potential cash cow rookies are midfield and by having this structure you will be missing out on the gains.  Also weakens other lines.  Look at your defence with Yarran and Heppell at D2 and D3 very risky when challenging other teams. Note you still have a 109k cash use it to upgrade some of your mid pricers to prems.

Currently rate this team 7/10.

Jopps5

thanks for the input guys lucky ive still got a little bit of time to fix it ;) ill get to work

Jopps5

V2
tried a few things what do you think of jacobs as my second ruck? played wellbefore being subbed off in the second quater in the NAB final.

BSiketa

im not sure that guthrie and smedts will both play early - i wouldnt start them

also wouldnt start mcdonald either

other than that fairly solid - 7/10

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51297.0.html

Locinator

Backs: Very Solid ad Similar to Mine
Mids: Cross Is an Interesting Choice. I would downgrade Hoskin Elliot to Clifton or Miles and upgrade Cross to Hodge or Redden
Rucks: Great
Forwards: Not sure about Cloke I would pick Martin or Rioli over him

Overall: 7.5

Jopps5

V3 will zach smith continue to improve or will david hale continue good NAB cup form into the regular season this is my dilemma??

what do think of the changes ive made for better or worse?

Jopps5

last minute changes to rookie mids, could i please get one more round of ratings? thanks guys