Coniglio or Caddy?

Started by JamesHarden13, March 18, 2012, 02:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Which player will average more points at the end of the year?
seems quite simple, but i cant really split them!

Sabretooth Tigers

:) ;) ;)
Josh Caddy by the length of the Flemington Straight !!!! Played two games only due to injury last season, was one of four players only that GC sent to Arizona and was furiously chased by the Bombers during trade week. I have him m4. Hope this helps, cheers.

coolfugitiv0

Caddy's my M4 too.
Kids a gun, expecting big things - should average at least 75-85,  which is a fantastic score for a rookie priced player (even if he is an expensive rookie)

afl_freak2

hes a dreamteam lock but not supercoach

bomberboy0618

Caddy's my M5. This kid is a freak. 126/93 at the Nab champs and Tac Cup respectively, get him in.

Colliwobblers

caddy but i would strongly consider both

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on March 18, 2012, 05:41:20 PM
Caddy's my M5. This kid is a freak. 126/93 at the Nab champs and Tac Cup respectively, get him in.
Don't forget his trip to Arizona - haven't seen a player come back from there and play worse.

Capt Cunners

Who else went to Arizona ?

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Capt Cunners on March 18, 2012, 05:52:45 PM
I was thinking more of Collingwood players.
Swan, and Jolly (who averaged nearly 13 more points for the last half of the 2011 season after coming back)

The Suns and Magpies both go to the exact same place in Arizona - the Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Capt Cunners on March 18, 2012, 05:52:45 PM

Day, Mckenzie and Toy, those three to speed up fitness after injury interupted pre-seasons, Caddy I reckon was just to TURBO Charge him ahead of the season, maybe just to Shower the bombers :)

http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/208/default.aspx?newsid=128756

CrowsFan

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on March 18, 2012, 02:46:01 PM
Caddy's my M4 too.
Kids a gun, expecting big things - should average at least 75-85,  which is a fantastic score for a rookie priced player (even if he is an expensive rookie)
Don't really think you can call 218k rookie priced. Also I really don't see him as a SC player, more of a DT guy, this is just by going from his scores last season and also how he went yesterday. Got 89 DT, but only 65 SC. Not that promising...

azza707

yeah i can't decided between caddy who looks promising and racked it up as a kid, + arizona trip.

then theres mccarthy who racked it up for collingwood when he wasn't vested, and now has been dominating for port, and will definitely see a lot of game time in the port midfield. has a knack of finding the footy.

Footyrulz

coniglio, i reckon wingard is a better option. but just get a rookie priced player (100-130) for better value i reckon.

azza707

Quote from: Footyrulz on March 18, 2012, 10:09:58 PM
coniglio, i reckon wingard is a better option. but just get a rookie priced player (100-130) for better value i reckon.

wingard looks a prime candidate for the vest unfortunately :\ or else he would have been locked away in my team.

Sabretooth Tigers

RE CAPT CUNNERS
who else went to Arizona, sorry I can only remember 2 of the four, but they were
definitely Josh Caddy and Trent McKenzie. Hope that helps.
                                        ;) ;) ;)