Please rate this and i'll rate yours. UPDATED

Started by j, March 18, 2012, 11:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j

Defence=  Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Conca, Sheppard, R Hargrave ,M Clarke (Darley, B Wilks)

Mids= Ablett, Swan, Swallow, Watson, K Jack, Coniglio (D Shiel, B Lee)

Rucks= Naitanui, J Giles (S Rowe, O Stephensen)

Forwards= Franklin, Fyfe, Dangerfield, A Christensen, M Morton, R Kerr, M Panos( A Saad, G Weedon)

tor01doc

Enright has had a limited preseason. Also is a year older.

Conce, Shep, McD all awkward mid pricers with no obvious signs of breaking through. Consider Hargrave, Lake, Clarke, Malceski, Bower, Ellis, Bugg, Darley or even Dempsey.

Barlow rhymes with no no.

Shiels will struggle to score heaps for his price playing alongside Mitchell, Lewis, Hodge, Sewell, Rioli, Buddy, Savage, Bateman, Young and Burgoyne.

Need at least one premium ruck.

Darling and Morton again that awkward price and both can go frosty on you.

Kerr? Will he get games?

Yes, Barlow is too risky but he looks pretty safe in your team!  ;)

Dilen9

Quote from: j on March 18, 2012, 11:15:19 AM
Defence=  Goddard, Shaw, Enright, Conca, Sheppard, R Hargrave ,M Clarke (Darley, B Wilks)

Mids= Ablett, Swan, Swallow, Watson, L Shiels, Coniglio (D Shiel, B Lee)

Forwards= Franklin, Fyfe, Zaharakis, Darling, M Morton, R Kerr, M Panos( A Saad, G Weedon)
[/

Hello, please Rate my team after I rate yours.
DEF: Nice defense but personally I think there are too much mid pricers. It is your choice. If you want to save money by getting them, then it is your decision.
MID: great midfield, but I wouldn't have shiel, he has had a limited preseason.
RCK- very unique pick of natinui, iPod could either fail you, or win games for you.
FWD: zaharakis, Mortin and darling probably won't do you a lot this year, maybe you could replace one of them with a rookie, and upgrade a different one of them to a premium.
OVERALL: A solid team, ur needs a few changes. 7/10

Please rate my team. I posted 17th March, and my topic is 'please rate my team, I will rate yours'

johnnytheboy1

Backs: too many Mid Pricers in your backs downgrade Sheppard to Bugg or Spurr upright Conca to a premium.
Mids: I think even Isaac Smith wood be a bitter pick than Liam Shiels but Seriously You should downgrade Shiels to a Rookie.Great Choice of Premiums though.
Rucks: Need 1 premium ruck.
Fwds: There are much better options than Darling,Morton & Kerr so you need to look at other options

Overall There are Quite a few players that shouldn't be in your team if you want to stay up with the leaders.7/10

Please Rate Mine
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50052.0.html

Dilen9

Quote from: j on March 18, 2012, 11:15:19 AM
Defence=  Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Conca, Sheppard, R Hargrave ,M Clarke (Darley, B Wilks)

Mids= Ablett, Swan, Swallow, Watson, K Jack, Coniglio (D Shiel, B Lee)

Forwards= Franklin, Fyfe, Dangerfield, A Christensen, M Morton, R Kerr, M Panos( A Saad, G Weedon)

DEF: is good, but up you'd be on the line if conca does bad this season. Also I would downgrade Clarke to a rookie.
MID: nice, really unique pick of jack. Maybe too unique? I dunno. Also coniglio is waste of money, downgrade to a different rookie.
RCK: natinui is very unique pick, he will either fail you, or get you over the line.
FWD: nice, the only negative is that there is too much mid pricers, downgrade one to a rookie, and upgrade one to a premium.
OVERALL: A very solid team 7/10

PLEASE RATE MY TEAM, WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT-  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51271.0.html