Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you go?

Cox
21 (39.6%)
Mummy
32 (60.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

PowWow

Have Cox atm, but does everyone think he is gonna be used as a forward like last night? He tears it up when he is running around uo the ground but if he is stuck in there every so often it could hurt!

PowWow

Pretty even, anyone care to explian their thoughts?

Yoshi

It wouldn't surprise me if Cox is used up forward while Eagles are short in the forward line.

I'm going to hold of Cox until I see how he's scoring. Mumford's looking the goods to me. Cox's is at mega bucks. Would rather know my mids will constanly score 100's where you might be suprised with Cox's score.

Just look at Goddard last year. Not to many people started without him although he came home good.

bottlemart

Cox.

Played mostly forward last week, and scored 151, and dominated.

Kennedy and Lynch to come back into the team, so Cox and Nic Nat should both spend plenty of time on ball as they did last year, and even together as they did last year.

I wouldn't be too concerned about Cox spending too much time forward or the extra $50k for Cox.  He has been the premier SC ruckman for many years and still is.

Bruizer81

West Coast were considering not even playing Cox this week as he had already played a lot of minutes in the previous 3 weeks.
I believe he played forward more as a rest policy.
Just my thoughts...

Capper

I have both at the moment as my starting ruckmen

essendon33

Quote from: tabs on March 18, 2012, 11:36:28 AM

same deal, set and forget, rather have cox than risking some rookie ie stephenson who will struggle to get games or produce the odd 40

PowWow

Yeah that's fair enough, do we know when Lynch and Kennedy are coming back into the side?

Jay

wow this poll has shocked me...thought cox was no. 1 ruck :/

The Bomber

Quote from: Jayman on March 18, 2012, 11:07:35 PM
wow this poll has shocked me...thought cox was no. 1 ruck :/

yeah n.o 1 ruck with a ridiculous price tag

like pendles in the midfield

Sabretooth Tigers

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) ;D

I've got Mummy and Leuey / Giles and Campbell. Cox is worth the money as are most players. It comes down to the difference in scoring as opposed to the difference in value and I'm of the opinion that Cox's price will fall in the first six or so rounds. It's a punt I'm going to take.

brutal

Quote from: essendon33 on March 18, 2012, 11:40:22 AM
Quote from: tabs on March 18, 2012, 11:36:28 AM

same deal, set and forget, rather have cox than risking some rookie ie stephenson who will struggle to get games or produce the odd 40

+1

probably forcing out a prem at m4, but probably worth it, for mine.  set and forget

just a thought, why isnt anybody on sandi any more?

Sabretooth Tigers

To Brutal
had Sandy and kept him last year. Have been listening to all the raves about Leuey
and took the cheaper option. Cheers.

quinny88

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 18, 2012, 11:16:21 PM
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) ;D

I've got Mummy and Leuey / Giles and Campbell. Cox is worth the money as are most players. It comes down to the difference in scoring as opposed to the difference in value and I'm of the opinion that Cox's price will fall in the first six or so rounds. It's a punt I'm going to take.

Wont matter if it does go down though unless you go with mummy/ 3 rookies in the ruck to start with. Having mummy/leuey rules out cox all together unless you break the golden rule of supercoach and swap a prem for a prem

PICCOLLO

Nicnat had an interupted pre-season.  Worsfold wanted to give him game time and give cox a rest.  Kennedy back r1 i reckon so i wouldnt read into that game.  Cox=gun.