Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Placed a dollar bet on a rank outsider at Caulfield.

Won 26 bucks.  8)

kilbluff1985

So pissed off Crows kick 22 behinds and cost me my 100+ bet serioously wtf

Windigo

So frustrating isn't it.  :P

kilbluff1985

Yeah but still got the multi Crows. Pies. Tigers. Lions all by 40+

Jormas

i put $20 on GAJ at the start of the year and picked him up for $13 odds - so ecstatic at the moment

Windigo

Had $ on Mundy for most possessions but lost by one touch to Barlow!  :(

...But, won $30.00 in a 4 way multi in tennis.  8)

henry

Get on the Blues to thrash the Saints today! Will happen for sure, the blues playing their hearts out for Rats.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: henry on September 02, 2012, 12:07:42 PM
Get on the Blues to thrash the Saints today! Will happen for sure, the blues playing their hearts out for Rats.

like they did next last week

henry

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 02, 2012, 12:28:18 PM
Quote from: henry on September 02, 2012, 12:07:42 PM

like they did next last week
Yeah seems I was wrong. I lost money on them, sorry if anyone else followed my advice  :'(. Good win by the saints considering the amount of kids they were playing though inaccuracy and injuries (Judd, Yarran +Carrazzo and Tuohy late outs) hurt the blues.

meow meow

Dave085

Ive gone with multi bet for the finals this week...

Hawks/Adelaide/Geelong/West Coast at $3.47. Only put 6 bucks on it as im not overly confident of Crows over Sydney...

Rookie question too... For the Brownlow, if you place a bet on a player for win/place, what position counts as a place???

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Dave085 on September 03, 2012, 05:01:45 PM

Hawks/Adelaide/Geelong/West Coast at $3.47. Only put 6 bucks on it as im not overly confident of Crows over Sydney...

Rookie question too... For the Brownlow, if you place a bet on a player for win/place, what position counts as a place???

1st, 2nd, 3rd i think same as horse racing

Dave085

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 03, 2012, 05:19:33 PM

Thanks mate, wasnt sure if it would be top 2 or 3... Its not to bad odds for that then. Dangerfield also not bad odds on that.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Dave085 on September 03, 2012, 07:53:24 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 03, 2012, 05:19:33 PM

Thanks mate, wasnt sure if it would be top 2 or 3... Its not to bad odds for that then. Dangerfield also not bad odds on that.
Just to add to that, Dead heat rules apply as well for Brownlow.. so if for example Watson wins,Ablett 2nd and 4 players finish equal 3rd you will only get a portion of your dividend(not the whole thing) so just keep that in mind when betting..

kilbluff1985

I want to bet on the brownlow being a draw