Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Don't get sucked in by the Sportsbet specials.

Windigo

Quote from: Windigo on July 31, 2012, 10:01:23 PM
Which multi line bet looks the best?

Going with this bet:

West Coast to cover line -15.5 (16 points+)
Richmond to cover line -16.5 (17 points+)
Collingwood to cover line -16.5 (17 points+)
Sydney to cover line -17.5 (18 points+)

Hawks by less than 39 points.

Then for lol's, chucked a $1 on a 9 way line multi. Could go up 350 bucks.  :P

Any chance of Magnussen for the 50 M freestyle? He is the last leg of my multi. Gyurta & Jojo both winners.  8)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Windigo on August 03, 2012, 07:18:47 PM

i did, put $20 on them won $75 lol

Windigo

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on August 04, 2012, 11:56:51 AM
Quote from: Windigo on August 03, 2012, 07:18:47 PM

i did, put $20 on them won $75 lol

Good work, didn't realize it was for all games.

upthemaidens

OK if anyone has a dollar they want to take a punt with, heres a long shot for ya..
   USPGA golf starts tonight, now its being played at a course that hasnt been used before for a major(well atleast i dont think it has). So most players wouldnt have played it before, apparently it will be quite a hard course...
  Right with that said, theres a guy called Mike Small (whom is mike Small?) well i'm glad u asked...  I have no idea :), but he won a tournament at this golf course a few years back..
  Hes paying $1001 for the win, $201 for top 5, $51 for top 10..
  Now he probably wont do very well,but stick a buck on top 5 and if im wrong then its just a buck, but if im right you'll be kicking yourself for not doing it..
      If you want a more normal bet than look for Dustin Johnson($23). He went to College in Carolina(where the course is) and played it a fair bit.

Also the womens 200m race tonight a roughie to win at $26 is Jeter(usa) .now Felix is the big favourite, but Jeter has the outside lane and theres a good chance for rain.
My thinking here is  the bend wont be as tight on the outside(in the wet and all),,  Also the favourite is way to short ($1.15) to back.

Windigo

Hm, I'll keep that in mind!

Had a nice crisp multi going @ 26.00 and all I needed was Hong (chinese diver) to win for me to pocket the $$$.

Who would have guessed a Chinese diver could be beaten.  :P

elephants

I called Freo for top 8 when they were paying $4 earlier in the year. Wish I had the money to have done that... Haha :P

Windigo

Quote from: elephants on August 08, 2012, 09:42:10 PM
I called Freo for top 8 when they were paying $4 earlier in the year. Wish I had the money to have done that... Haha :P

I was gunna put some money on Pav for the medal in Derby, flowering didn't get home in time.  ::)

tbagrocks

ok the best bet ever!!!!!!!!! Australia to get within 23.5 of the USA (womans Bball) $1.85, I'm on!!!!!!

and also on the womans Football, USA to beat Japan, $1.55

but this basketball bet is massive! what odds ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ringo

Well Done - Did you get a nice collect on the Basketball Game.

tbagrocks

yeah had a nice wager on that one! ;D

Jukes

Might have a bet this weekend, last week won $35 profit by putting $20 on Dockers at unbelieavle odds of $2.75.

Will check the odds later.

Jukes

Ok then I'll chuck $10 on Geelong at $1.95 and $10 on Bombers at $2.25. Both should win, yet are underdogs.

Dave085

Is COllingwood worth a look? I have odds at $2.55 for them to get up.

Ive just joined a betting site and matched me for my first deposit (only did $30) so looking for a good bet to put that on. Might go with Geelong over WC though.

tbagrocks

anyone betting against WC at Subi mayby think twice?