Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Dunno about Stants, Swans cover the ground well and push defenders up the ground to chop off quick attacks which is when Stanton gets the ball

Jukes

Crows equal favourite at $3.25 for the minor premiership? What shower.
Stants at $4.50 to place in the Brownlow pretty good.
Swanny at $26 for the Brownlow and $7.25 to place looks very good odds.

elephants

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on June 08, 2012, 12:58:38 AM
Dunno about Stants, Swans cover the ground well and push defenders up the ground to chop off quick attacks which is when Stanton gets the ball

Yeah that's a little more speculative. The swans record in Melbourne is terrible though and Stants is due for a big one.

Martin to get mote touches than Ibbotson, M. Johnson, Hill, Crowley, Newman, Houli and Daniel Jackson. Paying $3 also looks okay.

elephants

Quote from: elephants on June 07, 2012, 01:19:29 AM
Geelong to beat Carlton
Richmond to beat Freo by at least 16 points
Hawks to lead at HT and FT

Paying $3.01

Tigers makes me uncomfortable... But should be okay... right?

This ^^ or...

Geelong to beat Carlton
Saints to beat Suns by at least 16 points
Pies to beat Dees by at least 16 points
Hawks to lead Port at HT and FT

Paying $3.05

Which multi?

Reckon I'll chuck $5 each on Swanny for most touches for the round (paying $6.35), Nick Riewoldt for most goals ($11.00) and Geelong vs Carlton for the closest game of the round (paying $3.50)

That should do me for a few weeks I feel :P

Thoughts?

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on June 08, 2012, 01:03:06 AM
Crows equal favourite at $3.25 for the minor premiership? What shower.
Stants at $4.50 to place in the Brownlow pretty good.
Swanny at $26 for the Brownlow and $7.25 to place looks very good odds.

Crows have shown they can win away from home which is pretty handy as they're away every other week. I reckon Stants to place is good money but I don't like futures betting... Too impatient :P

kilbluff1985

i like the second multi m8 pies got some big players back this week to make up for Pendles

upthemaidens

have to think cats will win reasonably comfortable against blues(with some big INS for cats) (and some big OUTS for blues)
at a guess the line at 15.5 looks fair, can see them covering that spread.. but then again im a bad judge..

for the total score, the bookies are right on with the line at 188.5 (and the over only paying $1.80, the under is $2)
im considering just taking the margin of 181 to 200  and placing a smaller bet on (so 181-190 at $6.50 and 191-200 at $6.50)  that or just not betting on the match full stop..

meow meow

Dogga over Selwood in DT tonight @ $1.90. Selwood has a groin issue, Johnson is in ripping form.

Jormas

Geel-rich-stk-hawks multi paying 3.9 on sportsbet

upthemaidens

Quote from: Jormas on June 08, 2012, 05:19:01 PM
Geel-rich-stk-hawks multi paying 3.9 on sportsbet
dont think so ..  its paying about $2.30

elephants

Quote from: meow meow on June 08, 2012, 04:34:33 PM
Dogga over Selwood in DT tonight @ $1.90. Selwood has a groin issue, Johnson is in ripping form.

Can't find this one? On sportsbet?

Jormas

The high/low doubles look good for
Collingwood/GC @ $11
Saints/Melbourne @ $21

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/australian-rules/afl-round-specials

elephants

Am going to leave tonight alone and place bets on the rest of the weekend :)

meow meow

Quote from: elephants on June 08, 2012, 06:30:26 PM
Quote from: meow meow on June 08, 2012, 04:34:33 PM

Can't find this one? On sportsbet?

sportingbet

upthemaidens

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 08, 2012, 03:06:09 PM
have to think cats will win reasonably comfortable against blues(with some big INS for cats) (and some big OUTS for blues)
at a guess the line at 15.5 looks fair, can see them covering that spread.. but then again im a bad judge..

for the total score, the bookies are right on with the line at 188.5 (and the over only paying $1.80, the under is $2)
im considering just taking the margin of 181 to 200  and placing a smaller bet on (so 181-190 at $6.50 and 191-200 at $6.50)  that or just not betting on the match full stop..
^^^^ THIS^^^^
total match score ended up on 182, and i had a dabble on simpson for most pos.  nice way to start the weekend :)