Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

ok guys the 2 games today,, geel vs gws line 180.5  the under(fairly confirdent) could be alittle wet and cats have a few big outs..
  and the north vs hawks the line is 178.5(doesnt seem to be too wet) should be an over.(was expecting the line to be around 190 odd,so happy to back it pretty strong)..
    dont think i'll touch the crows vs freo game with the line at 169.5(to hard to guess what freo side rocks up)

upthemaidens

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 02, 2012, 01:45:28 PM
ok guys the 2 games today,, geel vs gws line 180.5  the under(fairly confirdent) could be alittle wet and cats have a few big outs..
  and the north vs hawks the line is 178.5(doesnt seem to be too wet) should be an over.(was expecting the line to be around 190 odd,so happy to back it pretty strong)..
    dont think i'll touch the crows vs freo game with the line at 169.5(to hard to guess what freo side rocks up)
i guess some punters are thinking the same thing,the over 178.5 line for hawks game, i got at $1.93. it is now $1.75.

Ricochet

I wonder what Harry Taylor was paying for most goals haha

upthemaidens

damn it  goal on the siren to make it 181 points..... the line was 180.5,,, the rain just couldnt get there in time, spose i got the tassie game.. still not happy >:(

upthemaidens

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 02, 2012, 05:25:00 PM
damn it  goal on the siren to make it 181 points..... the line was 180.5,,, the rain just couldnt get there in time, spose i got the tassie game.. still not happy >:(
oh no my mistake it ended with 187 pts,, that makes me feel alittle better then  (not bloody much,but alittle)

tbagrocks

I took cats @60+, (kicked a goal after the siren to get it) then Freo  at 24 point marg, how stupid am I as a crow man??

upthemaidens

ok tonights games ive gone both under.. the lines were 177.5(port/carlt) and 182.5(ess/mel)  not that sure on either, but should be alittle wet in melbourne  and maybe alittle slippery in adelaide so the under is the safer option

tbagrocks

I had Tigers, Geelong 60+ (kick after the siren to score), Port, Crows, now just need woods to win by 40+

kilbluff1985

worth putting $20 on Melbourne? paying $9 think i will

Jukes

Going with a multi of Richmond, Saints, Bombers, Port with the line, and Collingwood by over 29.5 points. Should pay out decently.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jukes on June 04, 2012, 11:28:40 PM
Going with a multi of Richmond, Saints, Bombers, Port with the line, and Collingwood by over 29.5 points. Should pay out decently.

on sportsbet for that multi but pies by 40+ was like $5.50 i think

regarding bombers i'm a bombers supporter actually think Sydney might/will win

meow meow

Jobe Watson is leading the brownlow.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: meow meow on June 05, 2012, 01:23:42 AM
Jet

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on June 04, 2012, 11:32:19 PM
Quote from: Jukes on June 04, 2012, 11:28:40 PM

on sportsbet for that multi but pies by 40+ was like $5.50 i think

regarding bombers i'm a bombers supporter actually think Sydney might/will win
They surely will if we put the same effort in as we did against the Dees :/
I think we can scrape through though.
Parker out, Goodes out, an underdone Mummy. I think it's possible.

elephants

Quote from: meow meow on June 05, 2012, 01:23:42 AM

I value your getting tips meow, what do you reckon this week?

Sportsbet has a Jroo vs Buddy for most goals. Getting on Buddy at $2.10 against Port! Jroo will surely get McPharlin.

meow meow

Quote from: elephants on June 05, 2012, 02:21:16 AM
I value your getting tips meow, what do you reckon this week?

Sportsbet has a Jroo vs Buddy for most goals. Getting on Buddy at $2.10 against Port! Jroo will surely get McPharlin.

I'd say Dawson will get first crack at Jack. He's not a spud like his reputation suggests. Johnson as 3rd man in will make life difficult. The same could be said for the Carlisle/Chaplin combo though. I wouldn't touch it because Jack is one of, if not the best set shot in the league and he could bag 5-6. Buddy might need 10 shots to match that.

Just keep your eyes open for the 3-way DT markets on sportingbet. Last week they had Dale Thomas @ $2.50 vs Stanley vs Iles. There is always one awesome value bet every week.