Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on May 21, 2012, 06:06:09 PM
Yeah m8 the Geelong one is a bit risky i think Bulldogs playing well in that one either team under 15.5 or whatever it is sounds better

i might do a multi on a line for Hawks and Blues
bulldogs playing well atm really?  they could only manage 72 points against GC,, but in saying that the cats arnt exactly setting the world on fire..  think geelong will be out for blood, i wouldnt be surprised by an absolute killing

crabapples

Way to hard to predict the dogs i reckon, they DIDNT EVEN SCORE A 1st QTR GOAL VS GWS!!!! Haha, then they looked awesome against nm And looked pretty good against collingwood as well

kilbluff1985

hey guys is anyone on sportsbet and was asked to verify credit card after using it 3 times? seems retarded to me if they want you to do it should be before you use it

Jukes

Long odds for bombers this week...

Ricochet

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on May 22, 2012, 07:47:44 AM
hey guys is anyone on sportsbet and was asked to verify credit card after using it 3 times? seems retarded to me if they want you to do it should be before you use it
yeh i did it. pretty sure they won't let you take money out until you've verified it.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on May 22, 2012, 09:55:29 AM
Long odds for bombers this week...

Hahahaha, see what you did there!

Crameri for most goals and Stants for most touches anyone?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ricochet on May 22, 2012, 10:20:41 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1995 on May 22, 2012, 07:47:44 AM
yeh i did it. pretty sure they won't let you take money out until you've verified it.

i just paid with bpay lol

Jukes

I always tip Stants BOG and Crammers first goal, sometime bet on it.

kilbluff1985

anybody put money on Queensland tonight? got $50 on them

Justin Bieber

I hate NRL.

And I'm from QLD lol.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on May 23, 2012, 01:21:06 PM
I hate NRL.

And I'm from QLD lol.

so do i pmsl but seems like easy money was paying like $1.48

Ziplock

origin is rigged.

watch this, blues will win this game, then get flogged in the next 2.

basically, QL is so much better than NSW, but at the same time they want people to seem interested, which means that NSW has to win 1/2 of the opening games, since they won round 2 last year, round 1 is this one :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ziplock on May 23, 2012, 02:18:24 PM
origin is rigged.

watch this, blues will win this game, then get flogged in the next 2.

basically, QL is so much better than NSW, but at the same time they want people to seem interested, which means that NSW has to win 1/2 of the opening games, since they won round 2 last year, round 1 is this one :P

surely they would not maintain a pattern if they are rigging it?

Ziplock

hence why they're going to make QL lose this game.

Basically, if it wasnt rigged QL would dominate all 3 weeks, which would be bad.... so they get the QL team to throw one game.

I'm calling it now.

what's the odds paying for NSW QLD QLD?

kilbluff1985

i can only see game 1 on sportsbet NSW paying $2.65 tonight QLD $1.48

btw if Slater scores a try they will refund your first bet if it loses not bad