Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crabapples

Well uv been pretty good last few weeks, it should stay dry any rainwe've had last few days has cone and gone pretty quik

upthemaidens

Quote from: crabapples on May 11, 2012, 08:30:23 PM
Well uv been pretty good last few weeks, it should stay dry any rainwe've had last few days has cone and gone pretty quik
well stk played hawks last week at MCG night game and total score was 211, thats pretty good considering saints are a fairly defensive team.. though demons dont score well, so i think mel. 70 pts hawks 120pts  so thats 190.. the bookies are pretty right with the line,, if it was gunna rain abit i may have gone the under...

upthemaidens

oh and ablett most goals for round..roughie bet of the week
put a huge 3 bucks on him.. thats right i'm the last of the big betters :D after packer past away it was left to me the carry the torch haha

tbagrocks

my bet was: Hawks over 37+ , Gold Coast win, Sydney win, West Coast with +7.5 start, Adelaide, +24 start, Carlton win, Freo 24+ win, not sure the odds but I'll make over $100 for $4 bet lol

crabapples

All good maidens i love my $2 bets on 1st goal + margin

upthemaidens

if only hawks could just kick str8..c'mon already ,should be over 110 by now..barbies :)

upthemaidens

well my over 188 isnt looking good,, plenty of scoring shots,but just not kicking str8..
  ..oh well load up and fire again tomorrow   :'(

tbagrocks

tbagrocks

can't find the post but.....

who had Clark to lead goals this game $8, paying atm

elephants

Just like to point out the Birchall outscoring Jones bet. Kaching I hope you listened to me ;)

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on May 11, 2012, 11:41:58 PM
Just like to point out the Birchall outscoring Jones bet. Kaching I hope you listened to me ;)
sportsbet though wasnt it?  dont think they have that market on tab..

upthemaidens

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 11, 2012, 10:56:23 PM

what did clark get? it was 3 at quarter time, but not sure if he kicked many more..
  ablett plays up forward tomorrow watch out, 10 goals.. if he doesnt play fwd than guess he wont though  haha

meow meow

Quote from: upthemaidens on May 12, 2012, 12:28:43 AM

what did clark get? it was 3 at quarter time, but not sure if he kicked many more..
  ablett plays up forward tomorrow watch out, 10 goals.. if he doesnt play fwd than guess he wont though  haha

Clark and Buddy each scored 3 goals so the odds are halved. A $4 winner is still decent.

Ricochet

Quote from: meow meow on May 12, 2012, 12:43:41 AM
Quote from: upthemaidens on May 12, 2012, 12:28:43 AM

Clark and Buddy each scored 3 goals so the odds are halved. A $4 winner is still decent.
I'll take what ever I can get  :P

crabapples

@ricochet  did u get ur money back for ur Mitch Clarke