Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

ok its that time of week again,, total match score  line is 187.5  and im unsure about it, so im gunna go the under.
  it will only be a small bet, basically i think the line is pretty much correct and am flipping a coin.. should be better bets in other games later in the week

Ricochet

Ok picked my own lines this week
Pies -29.5
Cats -28.5
Freo -31.5
Bombers -9.5
@$3.92
What do you guys think?

CrowsFan

Quote from: upthemaidens on May 04, 2012, 07:32:22 PM
ok its that time of week again,, total match score  line is 187.5  and im unsure about it, so im gunna go the under.
  it will only be a small bet, basically i think the line is pretty much correct and am flipping a coin.. should be better bets in other games later in the week
I picked over, but mine was only 185.5. I reckon Pies can post a pretty decent score (120 or so) and the Doggies can score a bit too...

upthemaidens

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 04, 2012, 08:06:07 PM
I picked over, but mine was only 185.5. I reckon Pies can post a pretty decent score (120 or so) and the Doggies can score a bit too...
its a tight one, pies highest score this year was 115 in rd.1, since then they havnt cracked 100.. and bulldogs struggle to kick 80+...  really could of gone either way, i wouldnt be putting my house on it thats for sure
  i also put a small bet on match score 181-190 at $6.50

crabapples

took the dogs for lowest score of the round @ $8...

so i'll be hoping for a result like u @upthemaidens

upthemaidens

Quote from: crabapples on May 04, 2012, 08:29:05 PM
took the dogs for lowest score of the round @ $8...

so i'll be hoping for a result like u @upthemaidens
think it will be wet in geelong tomorrow,, think melbourne might have been a better bet(i dont know the odds),, but good luck..

crabapples

I think they were $3 just $10 on it

crabapples

Deadset! Last week the pricks couldnt giv me fist to 15 against gws now this!!

upthemaidens

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 04, 2012, 08:06:07 PM
so 186 and we both win,,,  lets make it happen ;D

upthemaidens

only 175  , scoring slowed alot in the last quarter...  nice way to start the week with a win :)
  tomorrow some juicy bets,  get on ;)

upthemaidens

ok the next 3 games  all unders,  (ess/bris, could be close to line)
  im fairly confident  on the other two games(cats/mel and freo/GC)

crabapples

took..

Stevie J first goal & Geel 60+ @$19

Crameri first goal & Ess 40-59 @$46

(not to confident on the margin atm) lol.. early days though

maybe my lucks lookin up..!

Jukes

So glad I chucked a bet pre-game on Crammers for first goal :D that's twice in a month he's won money for me :D

upthemaidens

man gambling this week is hard work ::)  ,,
  won the ess/bris game by 1 point,   lost the geel/mel game by 7 points,   and just won the freo game by 3 points ..
just scraping together a profit for the week :), but it cant be easy can it

CrowsFan

If anyone is looking for a risk free bet then continue reading my post :D

Tom Waterhouse is offering a great deal for betting on Sydney to finish in the top 4. Bet up to $50 on them to finish in the top 4 and if they don't you get your money refunded. You would be crazy not to do it!!