Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on April 28, 2012, 02:29:58 PM
Someone get on Liam Jones for most goals in Dogs vs GWS @ $5.75.

If it comes off shout me $2...

All I ask ;)
and if it doesnt come off.... what do we get???  lol

elephants

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 28, 2012, 02:31:09 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 28, 2012, 02:29:58 PM
Someone get on Liam Jones for most goals in Dogs vs GWS @ $5.75.

If it comes off shout me $2...

All I ask ;)
and if it doesnt come off.... what do we get???  lol

My truest and most honest condolences.

All you need to do it put a lazy $10 on that.

Eeeeasy!

crabapples

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 28, 2012, 02:30:15 PM
Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 02:17:38 PM
ohok ill check it out now.. im sprtingbet lol think ill just sign up with TAB
well the more bookies you have the more options you'll have and since they normally have slightly different odds, you'll be able to shop around for the best payout..
myself i dont have an internet account basically because its too easy to bet on a whim/or drunk and blow money on stupid bets i.e. norwiegian handball or next man out in a bangladesh vs sri lanka ODI etc.  haha

LOL yeh exactly, thats why i put a $100 per 7 day limit and it's already saved my ass on impulse bets...

upthemaidens

ok so for these 2 games(im not totally confident) gone for a 2-leg multi  the under for WB/GWS(188.5) and the over for NM/GC(199.5) 

Ricochet

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 28, 2012, 02:30:15 PM
Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 02:17:38 PM
ohok ill check it out now.. im sprtingbet lol think ill just sign up with TAB
well the more bookies you have the more options you'll have and since they normally have slightly different odds, you'll be able to shop around for the best payout..
myself i dont have an internet account basically because its too easy to bet on a whim/or drunk and blow money on stupid bets i.e. norwiegian handball or next man out in a bangladesh vs sri lanka ODI etc.  haha

hahaha may or may not have had a little punt on handball before... did not end well

crabapples

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 28, 2012, 02:41:23 PM
ok so for these 2 games(im not totally confident) gone for a 2-leg multi  the under for WB/GWS(188.5) and the over for NM/GC(199.5)

nmfc confident!  GWS WBD not so confident.....

im on WBD to get 15 points first in my multi lol startin to sweat  >:(

upthemaidens

Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 02:52:14 PM

nmfc confident!  GWS WBD not so confident.....

im on WBD to get 15 points first in my multi lol startin to sweat  >:(
yep first to 15 is dead for ya..
  first leg of multi is looking good  and yeah that was the game i was less confident on, the north game im reasonably sure.. be over $200 if they come in.... be looking at some big bets for tonights games

CrowsFan

I've gone a similar route. Done under for GWS/WB and GC +85.5. Even without ablett and rischi I doubt they will get pumped by that much...

upthemaidens

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 28, 2012, 03:31:24 PM
I've gone a similar route. Done under for GWS/WB and GC +85.5. Even without ablett and rischi I doubt they will get pumped by that much...
well i hope u get it, but i think that line is pretty much correct.. i think north will flog'em

elephants

Liam Jones on -4 at halftime...

Everyone just do the exact opposite of what I say ::)

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on April 28, 2012, 03:59:10 PM

ummm  yeah

upthemaidens

bloody bulldogs kick 8 goals that quarter,,,  geez  im not too sure now 188.5 is looking in doubt,  also the odds for north over has dropped from $1.80 to $1.65  so bit of money has come for an high scoring affair.

Ringo

Still raining in Qld maidens and shows no sign of clearing soon.

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on April 28, 2012, 03:59:10 PM

I feel bad for telling LaHug to put him in his euro team and him listening to me :(

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ringo on April 28, 2012, 04:07:46 PM
Still raining in Qld maidens and shows no sign of clearing soon.
thanks ,,the market isnt open ,but my feeling is the line will be pretty low 168.5 or so...
        also melbourne is meant to get late showers tonight, so i wonder if they will come thru before or during the game tonight at MCG      both games im looking at the under and fairly confident about both