Quote from: Ricochet on April 28, 2012, 01:49:51 AM
Had Carlton -7 annnnd Robbo over Broughts for most possies
Great start to the wkend :)

they won by 8 points? lol

Ricochet

Which means my bet wins by 1 point..

Ringo

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 28, 2012, 12:50:20 AM
well that was easier than expected... now bets for tomorrow,, considering my fantasy team has gone to crap i may as well make some money of the bookies.     is it still raining in brisbane?
Been raining in Brisbane all morning Maidens.  Expected to ease this afternoon but the best part of 40/50 mls has fallen accross the area. The Gabba has had 38m for the 24hrs to 9:00am and a further 10mls since 9:00am. so even it eases will be heavy even though it is a good drainage ground.

crabapples

Quote from: Ricochet on April 28, 2012, 12:14:35 PM

oh -7 line? i thought u meant margin...

the lines still confuse the shower outa me sorry mate  :-\

Ricochet

Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 12:43:08 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 28, 2012, 12:14:35 PM

oh -7 line? i thought u meant margin...

the lines still confuse the shower outa me sorry mate  :-\
Yeh sorry mate my fault I wasn't very clear.
On Geelong at -9.5 today and need Montags to go nuts today for the Saints

CrowsFan

I have a feeling this wont pay out cos they have some fine print somewhere saying that both players must play but sportsbet is doing SC head to heads and one of them is David Swallow vs Rischitelli. Swallow paying at 1.95 to Risky's 1.80. Obvioulsy Risky isn't playing so I assume wont be payed out but still pretty funny they have that up :D

crabapples

yeh CF im pretty sure theres a **players must start in 22 or money back

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ringo on April 28, 2012, 12:37:56 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on April 28, 2012, 12:50:20 AM
well that was easier than expected... now bets for tomorrow,, considering my fantasy team has gone to crap i may as well make some money of the bookies.     is it still raining in brisbane?
Been raining in Brisbane all morning Maidens.  Expected to ease this afternoon but the best part of 40/50 mls has fallen accross the area. The Gabba has had 38m for the 24hrs to 9:00am and a further 10mls since 9:00am. so even it eases will be heavy even though it is a good drainage ground.
thanks ringo,,  so basically even if it isnt raining during the game,, its still gunna be slippery conditions. market isnt open for the game yet, but the under looks good.

crabapples

@upthemaidens: all i can find a market for total match points is.. 150pnts or less and then 150-160, 160-170 and so on whats the line market that u use called, just over/under?

upthemaidens

Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 01:49:14 PM
@upthemaidens: all i can find a market for total match points is.. 150pnts or less and then 150-160, 160-170 and so on whats the line market that u use called, just over/under?
its possible that sportsbet dont have that market(it was sportsbet u are with?)  i go thru TAB and the market normally only open a few hours before the game, so ATM only the GWS and GC games are open.
  and yes its called "total score over/under"

upthemaidens

sportsbet and centrebet both have the market and are both open for the first 2 games

crabapples

ohok ill check it out now.. im sprtingbet lol think ill just sign up with TAB

elephants

Someone get on Liam Jones for most goals in Dogs vs GWS @ $5.75.

If it comes off shout me $2...

All I ask ;)

upthemaidens

Quote from: crabapples on April 28, 2012, 02:17:38 PM
ohok ill check it out now.. im sprtingbet lol think ill just sign up with TAB
well the more bookies you have the more options you'll have and since they normally have slightly different odds, you'll be able to shop around for the best payout..
myself i dont have an internet account basically because its too easy to bet on a whim/or drunk and blow money on stupid bets i.e. norwiegian handball or next man out in a bangladesh vs sri lanka ODI etc.  haha