Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crabapples

yeah i'd go under, im lookin more at the supercoach head to heads for tonight... judd $2.20 murphy $1.60 u think judds a go?

also with rischitelli out for the suns im even more confident morth will score first.. no ablett, harbrow rischitelli

upthemaidens

yeah judd could be a good bet..

interesting that the under/over market has moved a fair bit, so abit of money has come for the over..
paying now $1.80 for over,$2.00 for under..  so makes my bet alittle better, just hoping for a tight grinding type of game

crabapples

yep, whose that with TAB? i bet with sportingbet atm ... id wait till before the bounce hopefully the $2 will go out further i like that bet

crabapples

150 Points or Less
151-160 Points
161-170 Points
171-180 Points
181-190 Points
191-200 Points
201-210 Points
211-220 Points
221 Points Or More

thats what sportingbet offer on total match points

upthemaidens

Quote from: crabapples on April 27, 2012, 06:29:27 PM
yep, whose that with TAB? i bet with sportingbet atm ... id wait till before the bounce hopefully the $2 will go out further i like that bet
yep TAB,,
not sure,but i would think if the odds get longer than they would just move the line rather than odds,,so i.e. instead of 182.5 they would move it out to 185.5..  also i dont feel like going to the tab later so got the bet on already(i dont have an online betting account).. ive just got a lazy $100 on it, not totally sure about this bet so playing safe and betting less.

crabapples

yeah i just got my online with $100 a week limit lol i don't like bettin to much coz i usualy loose  :P..

the only time i can remember winning not from luck and from a proper prediction was the 2010 grand final had it on the draw, was honestly telling my reasons when they bounced the ball other than that i suck!! ...

thats why im trying some new ways and askin other how they go about it

meow meow

Barlow over Simpson in DT on sportingbet paying $1.95 is looking good to me.

crabapples

Quote from: meow meow on April 27, 2012, 08:10:43 PM
Barlow over Simpson in DT on sportingbet paying $1.95 is looking good to me.

Is the scoring system they use their own? Or the same as DT...

I liked
N.jones vs magner vs j.  howe

Take n jones @ bout 2.7 i think it was over $3 earlier

@meow do u no if u can group the fantasy bets with other match bets in a multi?

meow meow

It's the DT scoring system.

You can only group the best of 3 fantasy bets with another best of 3 fantasy bet. Can't even multi the head to heads.

upthemaidens

wow the odds have moved again,but this time the other way around  for the over/under..
  now the under is $1.80 and the over is $1.95   and i got the under for $2.00 sweet.  dont know why ,but i guess  a decent chunk of cash as been laid on the under in ther last few hours

upthemaidens

possible rain in perth thats why the odds changed..  damn now i wish i had put more on

crabapples

Quote from: meow meow on April 27, 2012, 09:18:36 PM
It's the DT scoring system.

You can only group the best of 3 fantasy bets with another best of 3 fantasy bet. Can't even multi the head to heads.

yeh it sucks id really like to put them in multi's with head to heads and margin bets n that

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 27, 2012, 09:32:51 PM
possible rain in perth thats why the odds changed..  damn now i wish i had put more on

lookin good early mate right type of footy being played thats for sure

Justin Bieber

upthemaidens

well that was easier than expected... now bets for tomorrow,, considering my fantasy team has gone to crap i may as well make some money of the bookies.     is it still raining in brisbane?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 28, 2012, 12:50:20 AM
well that was easier than expected... now bets for tomorrow,, considering my fantasy team has gone to crap i may as well make some money of the bookies.     is it still raining in brisbane?
Not pouring, but has been raining pretty stead for a couple of hours. Posted a thread in DT section about it lol.