Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

ok  cause now im on tilt, heres the new lock bet of the week ::)
bris/gc game total match score under 201.5 at $1.90..  if this bet doesnt come thru i will retire from betting.......

... until tomorrow

CrowsFan

My tip is GC to win get on now ;)

Ringo

Fine and clear in Brisbane Just about to head off to the game.  Just for you maidens as I can see more tan 201.5 total points being scored.

Ziplock

because both of you have such horrible defence? :P

roo boys!

Just saw Hawks at $2.40 at the TAB...

CrowsFan

It is the eagles at Subi rb it's tough for any team to beat them there ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 21, 2012, 06:11:14 PM
Fremantle +17.5 Win
Essendon +41.5 Win
Port Adelaide +26.5 Win
GWS +88.5 Win
West Coast -4.5
Gold Coast +17.5
Geelong -32.5
Sydney -3.5
Western Bulldogs -18.5
4 from 4. If I had just done those 4 in a multi I would have had odds of 13.59 and got some decent money...

Ziplock

cheering if you pull it off

or spewing cause it was only 1 buck :P

elephants

Hahaha that's a good bet I reckon maidens.

CF *clap clap clap* CF ;D

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ringo on April 21, 2012, 06:54:40 PM
Fine and clear in Brisbane Just about to head off to the game.  Just for you maidens as I can see more tan 201.5 total points being scored.
its looking pretty good so far,,  doubt either team have the scoring ability

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on April 21, 2012, 09:01:35 PM
Hahaha that's a good bet I reckon maidens.

CF *clap clap clap* CF ;D
yeah man it better come good i have $200 on it,,  always pretty slippery in brisbane for night games and niether team have scored very well so far this year..
  ill be looking at an over for the syd/nth game when the market opens (think that will be set at 170ish)

upthemaidens

bad luck CF,, its pretty hard to get a 9-legger..

ive gone from angry to very happy.  pies cost me alittle,but the Q-cup won me a pretty penny..  have to find some good bets for tomorrows footy and also the gran prix

CrowsFan

Stupid Suns :(
Thought they would put up more of a fight than that! >:(

elephants

Don't see much easy money tomorrow... Maybe JPK for most touches vs the roos at $3.50?

Is there any point in putting money on swans by under 39 as well as roos by under 39? Both are paying $2.50 so you're garuanteed money either as it SHOULDN'T be a blowout.

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on April 22, 2012, 01:56:38 AM
Don't see much easy money tomorrow... Maybe JPK for most touches vs the roos at $3.50?

Is there any point in putting money on swans by under 39 as well as roos by under 39? Both are paying $2.50 so you're garuanteed money either as it SHOULDN'T be a blowout.
i was thinking A Swallow most touches,but i wont be betting it...

both teams under 39 at $2.50 each  means that the bet is paying $1.25,  so you are betting against a blowout for pretty small return, i dont think its worth it,, maybe a better bet would be the "TRI bet" either team under 15.5 points. that normally pays around $2.80 odd.. 
  i'll have a look now at the TAB and if i see any good bets i'll post them