Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crabapples

$8 for collingwood to be highest scoring team.. what u rekcon?

Noz

Sydney/Fremantle 0-18 goals 9 dollars decent odds

The F.A.R.K.

flower SAKE, had money on rockliff to get most dt points this round, he was at $17 and i put 20 on, thats flowered

hopefully the 10 i put on sloane for most disposals this week at $52 pays off, against bulldogs he should tear up and with thommo down well not quite down but you know what i mean, sloane should rack up 40 touches

crabapples

is that most disposals in his game or every game the whole weekend?

The F.A.R.K.

every game over the weekend. It was an outside bet that if it pays off i get crazy get back if it doesnt then oh well its only 10 bucks, ill win it back

crabapples

The F.A.R.K.

and agaisnt bulldogs, cmon he wont cop a tag, its at home, decent weather, scotty t will cop minor tag and he is carrying injury, and crows are playing a new game style which sees sloane get more touches

crabapples

i knew rory from jnrs so iv got a soft spot ill probly follow u on this one lol

meow meow

Cloke most goals for the round @ $15

The F.A.R.K.

ooooooooo, really where is that at, they are playing tiges saturday night at the G id put him down for 6 or 7 already.

elephants

Cloke will destroy. Who from the Tigers can go with him in the air? Rance? Unlikely. Wish I could be home for this Saturday Night's Pies vs Tigers game. Tempted to have a lot of money on this game :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on April 07, 2012, 01:06:27 AM
Cloke will destroy. Who from the Tigers can go with him in the air? Rance? Unlikely. Wish I could be home for this Saturday Night's Pies vs Tigers game. Tempted to have a lot of money on this game :P
Rance was in the team of the week :o

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on April 07, 2012, 01:07:28 AM
Quote from: elephants on April 07, 2012, 01:06:27 AM
Rance was in the team of the week :o

Yeah, he went to my highschool. He is a good player but Cloke will maul him I reckon - just too strong.

upthemaidens

bloody hawks,,, it was the last leg of a 7-leg multi  haha  typical ::)