Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: meow meow on April 04, 2012, 06:49:18 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 04, 2012, 06:33:49 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 04, 2012, 06:06:50 PM
Imagine when you get old enough to bet ele, you will be like fev haaha

Nah I will stop when my money runs out :P

Don't let people talk you out of it. I made a 5 figure profit from AFL betting last year. And no, I don't mean $5 lol

Best bet this week is Freo with the points.

Freo should win I agree but I am not planning on risking multi's on that...

Freo by under 39 should be pretty safe I reckon though. Also the total score of that match to be under 190 is likely imo!

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on April 04, 2012, 06:46:03 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on April 04, 2012, 06:44:55 PM

sure u will....  i also saw a pig fly once

Jesus you sound like my grandmother :P
now now dear dont be like that.. turn your computer off and come give your old gran a sponge bath, u have such small fingers they can get into all the hard to reach places

elephants

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 04, 2012, 06:51:09 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 04, 2012, 06:46:03 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on April 04, 2012, 06:44:55 PM

sure u will....  i also saw a pig fly once

Jesus you sound like my grandmother :P
now now dear dont be like that.. turn your computer off and come give your old gran a sponge bath, u have such small fingers they can get into all the hard to reach places

Somehow I knew something along these lines were coming ::) :P

The F.A.R.K.

Betting on afl isnt like pokies or shower like that, there is actual skill and knowledge involved, and if you know your shower then most times you will make a profit. Betting agencies make all their money on afl from people who dont know their shower

horseracing is similar but it is a lot harder to predict animals than humans. It is like dt, those who study, research and can work out good deals when they see them will come out on top, those who trade on mondays, dont check teams, burn trades in first 10 rounds are the easy beats

elephants

This ^^

Thoughts on my bets FARK you FARKing legend??

The F.A.R.K.

Dont ask me about betting, blew 50 bucks at footy last weekend betting on port and first goal kickers, didnt win a thing hahahaha

upthemaidens

there is the #1  rule to gambling.   if you never break it, you'll never have a problem..

"only bet what you can afford to lose" .. live by that rule and everything will be coming up milhouse ;)

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 04, 2012, 07:31:00 PM
Dont ask me about betting, blew 50 bucks at footy last weekend betting on port and first goal kickers, didnt win a thing hahahaha
Why would you bet on 1st goal kickers :P

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 04, 2012, 07:39:32 PM
there is the #1  rule to gambling.   if you never break it, you'll never have a problem..

"only bet what you can afford to lose" .. live by that rule and everything will be coming up milhouse ;)

Yeah this is why I am attempting to win back my $10 from last week then take it from there.

Noz

Quote from: elephants on April 04, 2012, 03:34:10 PM
Quote from: Noz on April 04, 2012, 03:29:50 PM
Reckon there's a good chance those bets may come up. Are the DT our scoring thIng only at Sportsbet?

Cheers :)

Not sure mate but I am only betting with Sportsbet so I know all the money I lose can go to one place :P
Haha I use Sportingbet for Sports while Waterhouse takes my dogs/horses money

Claye Beams will be giving the job minding Judd did a good job on Moloney last week if your confident go for it!

elephants

Quote from: Noz on April 04, 2012, 08:02:11 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 04, 2012, 03:34:10 PM
Quote from: Noz on April 04, 2012, 03:29:50 PM
Reckon there's a good chance those bets may come up. Are the DT our scoring thIng only at Sportsbet?

Cheers :)

Not sure mate but I am only betting with Sportsbet so I know all the money I lose can go to one place :P
Haha I use Sportingbet for Sports while Waterhouse takes my dogs/horses money

Claye Beams will be giving the job minding Judd did a good job on Moloney last week if your confident go for it!

Thanks mate. I think I will put the money on now.

Soo tempted to add Fremantle on the line to my multi though...

upthemaidens

freo away in sydney,,,, really???  i spose they played well last week,but whats their away record like?

elephants

Dunno I doubt I will be ballsy enough.

I am trying to find the bet where you put money on a total score in a game being less than/more than 190 points.

Surely it will be less than 190 between these defensive teams?!!?

upthemaidens

yeah im thinking a low score for bris/carlton match, havnt seen the odds yet

upthemaidens

match score under 190 and them sort of bets,, its always good to go sydney games, no matter whom they are playing

elephants

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 04, 2012, 08:24:21 PM
match score under 190 and them sort of bets,, its always good to go sydney games, no matter whom they are playing

True, can't find it on sportsbet though :(