Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: FlipFlops on March 26, 2012, 11:58:11 PM
Decent multi i reckon. I wouldn't be worrying about Melbourne V Brisbane...Dees will do it for Jimmy Stynes by 5 goals. No Brown No Brisbane.

What's it paying? (And who with?)
Thanks mate.

Adelaide Crows to beat Gold Coast Suns by 40 points or more
and
Geelong Cats to beat Freo Dockers by less than 39 points
and
Melbourne Demons to beat Brisbane Lions by less than 39 points

Is paying $13.41

And the other one...

and
and
Either team (Lions or Dees) by under 16 points

Is paying $16.76

Both with Sportsbet :)

FlipFlops

Quote from: elephants on March 27, 2012, 12:07:25 AM
Quote from: FlipFlops on March 26, 2012, 11:58:11 PM
Decent multi i reckon. I wouldn't be worrying about Melbourne V Brisbane...Dees will do it for Jimmy Stynes by 5 goals. No Brown No Brisbane.

What's it paying? (And who with?)
Thanks mate.

and
and
Melbourne Demons to beat Brisbane Lions by less than 39 points

Is paying $13.41

And the other one...

and
and
Either team (Lions or Dees) by under 16 points
Is paying $16.76

Both with Sportsbet :)

This multi on tabsportsbet is $14.21 :P

Here's one i'm considering:

Hawthorn under 39.5
Geelong under 39.5
Adelaide -22.5 (Line)
Essendon under 39.5

Paying $25.39

elephants

Which multi is $14.21..? All the odds have changed since last night for the worse I noticed :( I still find overall that sportsbet has the best odds...

That's a biggun! If that comes off you'll be laughing to the bank. I am also considering chucking some on Hawthorn too with Tarrant doubtful and Maxwell ruled out...

Sorry, I still don't understand 'line' betting :P

FlipFlops

The multi with the Dees by less than 39 is $14.21. I've never used anything else other than TABsportsbet, but they throw up some pretty good odds if u ask me.

I'll try and help you understand line betting  ;)

If it reads as follows:
Gold Coast +22.5 ($2.00)
Adelaide -22.5 ($1.80)

This means if u bet on Adelaide they must win by 23 points or more to win the bet.
If u bet on Gold Coast they can lose by up to 22 points and u'll still win the bet.

Clear as mud?

elephants

Ahhhhhh I see. Thanks mate :)

I'll have a little look around ;D

upthemaidens

not footy related but Vettel to win the F1 championship is paying $3.70..
good bet? or has redbull fallen away this year and mclaren look like the car to beat?

also on this weeks footy  i thing the demons at the (line -17.5) would be a better bet than the (under 39.5)
with no brown and the whole jim stynes thing and at the MCG, surely melbourne could thump brisbane by quite a margin

Jalapeno

I won 1200 bucks last season in 2 seperate games putting 100 down on buddy for the first goal... Usually a pretty safe bet and pays $6 no matter who he is playing... Get on it vs GCS and GWS ;)

CrowsFan

Stephen Milne is the best guy to bet on for first goal in match. I am pretty sure last year he scored the first goal at least 11 times!! :o

upthemaidens

melbourne line, adelaide line and hawks win  multi around $6.40  not sure on the hawks,but i do like the other 2 bets

Spite

Quote from: Jalapeno on March 27, 2012, 01:12:46 PM
I won 1200 bucks last season in 2 seperate games putting 100 down on buddy for the first goal... Usually a pretty safe bet and pays $6 no matter who he is playing... Get on it vs GCS and GWS ;)

Put 50 bucks on buddy to kick first goal for every game this year and see how you go :P

elephants

Hawks over Pies by under 39
Dees over Lions by under 39
Cats over Freo by under 39
Crows over Suns by over 40
Paying $30 bucks!!

Should I cut one of these (halving the odds) to make it more realistic??

Holz

i like the odds on the rising star josh caddy at $14 could be a go. The only thing stopping me is that shuey should have won it this year and i think he lost because he is non Victorian and played the year before like caddy did.

Butcher at $81 to win the coleman might put 5 on that.

elephants

Caddy is a gun! I don't like betting on long-term things though. Too many uncertainties...

I reckon at those odds you may as well go after Butch!! Only 4 game into his career though :P

CrowsFan

Doesn't Shiel also have odds of $14 or something similar for rising star? I reckon he could be a good bet. SHould smash it when back to full fitness...

meow meow

$17 for Adam Treloar and $21 for Toby Greene look like the pick of the bunch to me.