Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 08, 2012, 11:39:21 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on June 08, 2012, 03:06:09 PM
have to think cats will win reasonably comfortable against blues(with some big INS for cats) (and some big OUTS for blues)
at a guess the line at 15.5 looks fair, can see them covering that spread.. but then again im a bad judge..

for the total score, the bookies are right on with the line at 188.5 (and the over only paying $1.80, the under is $2)
im considering just taking the margin of 181 to 200  and placing a smaller bet on (so 181-190 at $6.50 and 191-200 at $6.50)  that or just not betting on the match full stop..
^^^^ THIS^^^^
total match score ended up on 182, and i had a dabble on simpson for most pos.  nice way to start the weekend :)
had this as well, was paying $9 at the tab

elephants

Finally,

Saints by at least 16 points over the Suns
Essendon to lead at HT and FT against the Swans
Hawks to lead at HT and FT against the Power

Paying: $3.28

Thoughts? Maidens? Ric?

Ricochet

Yep I've done something similar Ele. Only worrying leg is essendon/syd but you should be ok

elephants

Quote from: Ricochet on June 09, 2012, 10:13:24 AM
Yep I've done something similar Ele. Only worrying leg is essendon/syd but you should be ok

Yeah that my only real concern. Sydney are pretty bad in Melbourne and Essendon pretty much run Etihad. For the first time in my life... Go the Bombers...

elephants

So the odds of my multi have changed since I checked last night... Now paying $3.63 not $3.28... Haven't placed the bet yet, woo!

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on June 09, 2012, 01:13:36 AM
Finally,

Thoughts? Maidens? Ric?
dont be surprised if port win...
"we have the power to win, also the power to lose. come on thats port adelaide tradition. we'll never stop stop stop till we're top top top".. which means we will stop once we are top :P 

elephants

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 09, 2012, 02:04:35 PM
Finally,

Thoughts? Maidens? Ric?
dont be surprised if port win...
"we have the power to win, also the power to lose. come on thats port adelaide tradition. we'll never stop stop stop till we're top top top".. which means we will stop once we are top :P 

Hahah, true. Looking at the annihilation of the Roos last week though you'd have to back in the class of Hawthorn. I think they out-gun Port in every area. Better fwds, Better mids and better backs. Problem is the Hawks have a shaky ruck depo.

I think they'll be right, the one that has me nervous is the Bombers game...

elephants

Finally,

Thoughts? Maidens? Ric?

Went with this paying the above odds. Should have been braver with the Suns game :P

elephants

Another reason to hate the flowering bombers.

roo boys!

Quote from: elephants on June 09, 2012, 09:23:46 PM
Haha as if there weren't enough already!

elephants

Quote from: roo boys! on June 10, 2012, 10:42:07 AM
Quote from: elephants on June 09, 2012, 09:23:46 PM
Haha as if there weren't enough already!
Yep, we shoukd start a list! :P Now, where to win back my money today... Hmmm.

upthemaidens

total match score line is at 168.5,, get on the under in a slippery perth.. light showers during the game(hopefully)  :)

elephants

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 14, 2012, 08:35:20 PM
total match score line is at 168.5,, get on the under in a slippery perth.. light showers during the game(hopefully)  :)

Pissed down most of the arvo.

Jukes

If only you could bet on who would win the free kick count...bet on eagles and you can't lose!

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on June 14, 2012, 09:45:02 PM
If only you could bet on who would win the free kick count...bet on eagles and you can't lose!

flower bro, so original. Last time I heard that I fell off my dinosaur. You sir, are a spud.