Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: crabapples on May 12, 2012, 01:10:08 AM
@ricochet  did u get ur money back for ur Mitch Clarke
Not sure if TAB split odds for goal kickers?? will find out tomorrow

crabapples

U should, good call. Clarkes showin up his critics I think

tbagrocks

I really think Sydney @ $1.95 & WC @ 2.35 or +7.5 @ 1.90 need to be worked into yer bets this weekend.
P.S. thank me later

elephants

Quote from: upthemaidens on May 12, 2012, 12:26:23 AM
Quote from: elephants on May 11, 2012, 11:41:58 PM
Just like to point out the Birchall outscoring Jones bet. Kaching I hope you listened to me ;)
sportsbet though wasnt it?  dont think they have that market on tab..

Yeah, sportsbet thing. Lob us $2 if this bet came off for you ;D

PM me for account details :)

crabapples

@ricochet (and anyone Else)

Way off fantasy and betting but u guys no why Mitch Clarke kicked his 3 goals then did nothing at all?? Who went o him, I couldn't watch the match and my recorded replay went to shower!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: crabapples on May 12, 2012, 02:07:07 AM

Way off fantasy and betting but u guys no why Mitch Clarke kicked his 3 goals then did nothing at all?? Who went o him, I couldn't watch the match and my recorded replay went to shower!

Cause Melbourne were playing well/decent in the 1st quater then Hawks did as they pleased really

And he spent time in the ruck i think

Ricochet

Quote from: crabapples on May 12, 2012, 02:07:07 AM

Yeh he spent a lot of time in the ruck and getting possession up the ground. flower knows why

TheMailman

Melbourne's fulltime score doubled their quarter time score. That should probably explain enough

crabapples

Fair enough cheers, he looks pretty dangerous when they can get the ball down to him.

Thanks

upthemaidens

ok lines for the 2 day gamesadel/cats 183.5 go the over.  reasonably sure,but could be close ::)..
and gws/gc 182.5 the under. alot more sure ::)

elephants

Safe on both maidens. Good picks and good luck :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on May 12, 2012, 01:18:55 PM
Safe on both maidens. Good picks and good luck :)
yeah hope so,, if i lose both it will hurt

RiOtChEsS

key line being the bottom one... :o

CrowsFan

How much did you put on marcz? You got the first 2 right, now just need Sydney and Eagles to win!! :o

upthemaidens

Quote from: upthemaidens on May 12, 2012, 01:06:14 PM
ok lines for the 2 day gamesadel/cats 183.5 go the over.  reasonably sure,but could be close ::)..
and gws/gc 182.5 the under. alot more sure ::)
sweet,, the crows game slowed in the last half to give me a sweat, but went 10 pts over the line..
and the gws game think was like 20 or so under