Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

ah gws there

port have improved from last year

elephants

True. Still Adelaide's defence (bar Rutten) isn't great since losing Davis and Bock.

roo boys!

Well I'm not much of a gambler, but North's odds of just under 5-1 couldn't be refused against Geelong so I chucked $5 on, got $24 as my kitty to spend this week, any suggestions? Thinking of just being boring and putting it on North again, or is it worth going a little more unique?

McRooster

Quote from: elephants on April 19, 2012, 10:10:42 PM
True. Still Adelaide's defence (bar Rutten) isn't great since losing Davis and Bock.
And this week Otten has been dropped  ;)

elephants

I dunno mate. Go half unique and half boring :)

If you're real keen look at...

Pendles for Anzac medal - $5.50
Ryder for Anzac medal - $16
Cloke for Anzac medal - $14
Zaharakis for Anzac medal - $17

Those ones could work. Not much value in the others I don't reckon.

Try read through this thread RB and see if something takes your fancy. I am keen on the total points being over/under 190. Fremantle/Saints and Sydney/North are definitely gonna be under that I reckon.

CrowsFan

What website does the over/under 190 LE? I've never seen it on sportsbet...

elephants

They go up on sportsbet. Usually just after DT lockout and they usually aren't available all weekend. Need to keep checking it regularly. It'd be easier to find on centrebet or tab though I reckon.

One negative of sportsbet.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on April 19, 2012, 10:10:42 PM

they named sammy shaw this week so have three talls playing i reckon their defence is still quite strong, they have a good spread of attacking and defensive mids like petrenko ect. who fill out in the backs

upthemaidens

total match points is up on TAB for the stk/freo game..>150 $3.50, 151-160 $6.50, 161-170 $6.50, 171-180 $7.00
other games are still not up yet.

to roo boys, i wouldnt back north to beat sydney at SCG($2.08) but if u do, the better bet would be north 1-39 at $2.60

the pies game market has moved alot since the teams got named,,
  when i put the bet on pies 25+ was paying $1.43 now its $1.83...the line is -25.5 was like -39.5 or something >:(

and yeah that 3-leg multi ELE. with (pies at 15+,cats 25+,blues) looks good,but TAB only have blues at $1.12 is that really worth adding to the multi?..  why not just do (pies15+/cats25+) 2-leg

roo boys!

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 20, 2012, 05:24:08 AM
to roo boys, i wouldnt back north to beat sydney at SCG($2.08) but if u do, the better bet would be north 1-39 at $2.60
Most people wouldn't back North to beat Geelong either ;)

Thanks, I reckon North by 1-39 is great value. Might get on that.

crabapples

Halftime/ fulltime

Sydney/north : $7

North 1-19 $4.30

I think thats my bets... Its sportingbet

TheMailman

crabapples

CrowsFan

Hmm back then the Roos seemed to be quite good at choking. Just a few matches before they played the Swans they played against the Crows and the half time they were losing 51 to 27, but by full time the Crows had won 105-70. Now when was that match again? Oh that's right it was the 98 Grand Final :P

elephants

Total game points is up for freo/saints.

Over or under 170 points both paying 1.81.

Think I'll have a crack at under 170 as part of my speculative multi :)