Main Menu

Best money bets?

Started by elephants, March 18, 2012, 02:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 18, 2012, 06:19:42 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 18, 2012, 05:58:40 PM
I know Nic Nat is favourite to win Mark of the Year at $8 haha, followed by Walker at $10.
Your agency must suck. Sportsbet is paying $10 for Nat and $12 for Walker...
Yeah that was the odds. I just forgot if Nat was 8 or 10...

elephants

Aww mate get all over Nic Nat there. I am putting $100 down on that now!

meow meow

No point betting on the Brownlow this far out unless it's on a real long shot for huge odds.

Boyd most DT points is value. Gazza misses a game here and there, Collingwood will rest Swan and Pendles for a game each. Geelong and the Hawks are also in the habit so Selwood and Mitchell will play 21.

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on March 18, 2012, 10:56:08 AM

port are 10 bucks to make the final 8 and have had crazy pre season form. Personally doubt it will happen but you will never really know

Any credibility you had is now long gone. Stop talking about Port and their players. You're deluded.

TheMailman

Quote from: meow meow on March 19, 2012, 11:13:54 PM
No point betting on the Brownlow this far out unless it's on a real long shot for huge odds.

Boyd most DT points is value. Gazza misses a game here and there, Collingwood will rest Swan and Pendles for a game each. Geelong and the Hawks are also in the habit so Selwood and Mitchell will play 21.

port are 10 bucks to make the final 8 and have had crazy pre season form. Personally doubt it will happen but you will never really know

Any credibility you had is now long gone. Stop talking about Port and their players. You're deluded.

+1 on both comments :P

upthemaidens

Quote from: meow meow on March 19, 2012, 11:13:54 PM

yeah i never bet on brownlow until after the season,but figured i'll go some real long shots at big odds.
for example if deledio comes out and gets best on ground the first 2 or 3 games his odds will plummet to 20 to 1 or something so just want to be onboard at 126 to 1

also with the overall DT points ,i dont see why colli will rest pendles(they didnt last year), though boyd will be a good bet
at $7,could back boyd and pendles( pretty safe bet really) since there arn't that many players who could score the most in DT
   if it was SC then it would be harder to pick(guys like cox,murphy,judd,goddard etc. start coming into contention) along with the usual suspects  swan,ablett,rocky,santos,mitch etc.

elephants

What are the chances of this coming off do we think??

Adelaide Crows to beat Gold Coast Suns by 40 points or more
and
Geelong Cats to beat Freo Dockers by less than 39 points
and
Melbourne Demons to beat Brisbane Lions by less than 39 points

I am considering this...

TheMailman

The big risk is Lions vs Demons

Could potentially go either way Le

You should be fine with the other two

elephants

Yeah that's what I thought. Surely the Dees can do it at the 'G. Dees are without Grimes and Sylvia though...

Thanks MM!

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on March 26, 2012, 10:59:15 PM

and
and

I am considering this...

I wouldn't make any of those bets solo. At this stage any of them can go either way.

if anything I would bet lions to beat demons

crows and suns to draw

you heard it here first.

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on March 26, 2012, 11:25:14 PM
Quote from: elephants on March 26, 2012, 10:59:15 PM

and
and

I am considering this...

I wouldn't make any of those bets solo. At this stage any of them can go either way.

if anything I would bet lions to beat demons

crows and suns to draw

you heard it here first.
Big call considering the Crows pre-season and form under their new coach. This to go with the Suns loss to GWS a couple of weeks ago and the loss of Stanley and Bock through suspension and the cannon (Trent Mackenzie) through injury...

They are in a multi too so the odds are better.

elephants

Could I be better in going either team under 16 points in the Lions vs Dees game?

That is paying $2.75... I think it could be super close there.

Would bring the multi's odds up a bit too!

Justin Bieber

elephants

Justin Bieber

FlipFlops

Decent multi i reckon. I wouldn't be worrying about Melbourne V Brisbane...Dees will do it for Jimmy Stynes by 5 goals. No Brown No Brisbane.

What's it paying? (And who with?)