Please rate my final team (hopefully) :) Ill rate ur team back! (pic) UPDATED!!!

Started by The Supercoach, March 17, 2012, 11:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Supercoach

Please rate my team,

32800K LEFT

Cheers  :D

Ill rate urs back  ;)

UPDATED

Dilen9

Quote from: The Supercoach on March 17, 2012, 11:37:56 PM

Please rate my team, Not sure on a few things like caddy and congilo.

I was also thinking about bartel over selwood

Kreuzer bit risky?

Dangers and Sidebottom in same team???

Waters???

I have 6,800 left over

Cheers  :D

Ill rate urs back  ;)

G'day mate, I have seen your team and now I will rate it.
DEF: it is an alright backline, but you shouldn't have both beau waters AND Ryan Hargrove in the same team. You need another premium in there somewhere. Tomlinson is also a waste of money, you can get Smedts, or put Morris on the field for him.
MID: why do you have peddles in there? You can have a way cheaper player, like boyd, or priddis, who will do about the same job. If you do this you will have around 80000 in your bank. That would really help, and you would also get about 30000 from the Tomlinson trade. Consigliere, another waste of money. You could get a young rookie who will do the same job as him, like miles, or Kennedy. That would be another 70000 in your bank. Why do you have josh caddy?
RCK: pretty good, nice unique pick of Kruezer.
FWD: It is a good forward line, but why would you have side bottom AND Dangerfield in your team. Try to find the money and upgrade one of them to Martin. Other than that it is good.
OVERALL: 6/10 - sorry mate, but it just isn't very good, I am sorry if I was too critical, but I really hope this helps.

Pleas rate my team, I am new to the forum, 17th March, my name is dilen9. Try your hardest to find me, I would really appreciate some comments on my team.

Ringo

Do not mind this team a few calculated risks that are outside the normal standard teams.  Risks may pay off or may not but that is what you need to distinguish yourself from the rest.
Def: Do not mind Waters but he will need to maintain last nights form for you. Need a lift in  his SC average to around 95 for you. I would possibly go Lake over Hargrave based on NAB Cup form.
Mids: Sound Just personal but prefer Swan over Pendles both imo will average qaround the same and Swan is $40k cheaper.
Rucks: Sound
Forwards: Sound

Just finalise rookies based on those that will be playing in Round 1

JamesHarden13

I like your backline, i really like the pick of waters has looked really good over nab cup, and also nicoski going down could benefit his scores in a way. so nice backline.

Pendles is too expensive, better off going someone like Murphy or Boyd and saving the 70 odd k you get and using it around the ground, but othere then that good looking mids.

Mumford and kreuzer could be good together, Kreuze has looked very handy the last few weeks so hopefully that pays off for youu.

Nice looking midfield too but with both Sidebottom and Dangerfield could be risky as i believe only one will breakout but not sure which one so steering clear of both, just my opinon, but i give your overall squad 8/10 looking good at the moment mate.

could you please rate my team in return, cheers http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51300.0.html