Franklin goodes fyfe martin dangerfield porplyzia d.smith<pfeiffer kerridge>

TEAM C
Goddard shaw deledio broughton lake ellis darley <bugg morris>
Ablett swan selwood rockliff miles clifton <couch magner>
Cox redden<giles o-steph>
Franklin goodes fyfe martin porplyzia d.smith kerridge <pfeiffer dickson>

mpollock

B for me.

But not sold on the three ruck thing ... so many good mid priced ruckman like Hale, Kruizer, Smith, McIntosh etc ... but everyone to their own on that one.

I think you must have someone like Caddy in your team as there are a few good options for midpricers in the mids and you wouldn't want to miss them all ... e..g Masten as well and even Hogan.

Jay

thanks mate...yeah 'B' seems the way to go :)

Ringo

Team A structure
Def 4/1/4 Mid 4/0/4 Rucks 1/0/3 Forwards 4/1/4
Team B Structure
Def 4/1/4 Mid 3/1/4 Rucks 1/0/3 Forwards 5/1/4 (Counting Danger as prem in this structure)
Team C Structure
Def 4/1/4 Mid 4/0/4 Rucks 1/0/3 Forwards 4/1/4

So basically it depends on which structure you are comfortable with.  Go with gut. The trick is selecting right players to match the strategy.

I rate Team B slightly above the others only by about 10/ 20ppg.  maybe also consider Longer as 4 th Ruck Initially.  He looks like being favoured at Brisbane for Round 1 given that Hudson has missed the last 2 NAB cup games.

Jay

quality advice ringo...ive locked in B for the moment!

longer is bit pricy isnt he? thoughts on golby..thinking him as my D5 instead of lake :)

Big_Cox14

All the teams are very similar; Only differences between the three teams are Lake v Malceski in backline, Caddy v Redden in mids & Dangerfield v Dickson in forwards.

In terms of structure I like team B the best - the rookie priced mids seem to be the best cashcows this seasons.

Ringo

Quote from: Jayman on March 18, 2012, 11:29:57 PM
quality advice ringo...ive locked in B for the moment!

longer is bit pricy isnt he? thoughts on golby..thinking him as my D5 instead of lake :)
Longer is $162k so not sure whether you have that available. Golby has put his hand up in the NAB Cup he scored 100 DT points v Adelaide in Alice but both Hanley and Adcock were missing but then backed that up with 74 Pts v Carlton and 94 v Essendon when both Adcock and Hanley were playing.  Would appear to have gone in front of Docherty at the moment in Brisbane's 22.

barnsey70

HI MATE, YEAH I LIKE (B) IT I THINK EVERYONE IS GOING IN WITH SIMILAR RUCKS HAVE TO SEE HOW THAT PANS OUT...
9/10 GOOD STARTING SIDE!!

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51538.0.html
RATE MINE IF U CAN