World XVs - Round 1 (Rivalry)

Started by ossie85, March 17, 2012, 08:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Seoul Magpies (21.18.144) defeated Tokyo Samurai (20.15.135)

Best
Seoul: J Bolton, B Gibbs, J Kelly, C Yarran, H Ballantyne, B Deledio
Tokyo: K Tippett, K Jack, L Dahlhaus, S Selwood, M Leuenberger

Late Changes
Seoul: Nil
Tokyo: Nil

SEOUL wins the ASIAN CUP

Reserves:
Seoul Magpies (8.9.57) lost to Tokyo Samurai (14.5.89)

Best
Seoul: -
Tokyo: L Jetta, A Kennedy

Note: Reserves are just the scores of all players who weren't selected in your best 15. Total score divided by 5, instead of 10.
"Best" are all players who scored over 100. For reserves, "Best" are players scored over 70.

Great game Boomz!

Will have to have a word with Ballantyne and Scarlett. Don't want intra-club tifs like that!

As you can tell by my reserves score, my depth is very much being tested by a mass amount of injuries

ossie85

London Royals (16.15.111) defeated Dublin Destroyer (17.4.106)

Best
London: B Stanton, J McDonald
Dublin: S Thompson, C Ward, D Thomas

Late Changes
London: Richard Douglas and Brent Reilly replaced Tom Bellchambers and Ricky Petterd
Dublin: Israel Folau, Shaun Atley, Ryan Schoenmakers and Ashtom Hams replaced David Mundy, Adam Schneider, Sam Day and Aaron Black

LONDON wins the BRITISH ISLES CUP

Reserves:
London Royals (11.10.76) defeated Dublin Destroyer (0.0.0)

Best
London: M Broadbent, D Mackay, Joel Macdonald
Dublin: -

Note: Reserves are just the scores of all players who weren't selected in your best 15. Total score divided by 5, instead of 10.
"Best" are all players who scored over 100. For reserves, "Best" are players scored over 70.

Geez, Brent Stanton's 180 was impressive! A lot of penalty points applied for both these teams. Dublin could only find 15 players that played this weekend.

ossie85

Berlin Brewers (18.27.135) defeated PNL Reindeers (18.18.126)

Best
Berlin: L Franklin, M Hibberd, Jack Trengove, J Magner, M Jamar
PNL: K Simpson, M Priddis, C Rioli

Late Changes
Berlin: Nil
PNL: Nil

BERLIN wins the EUROPEAN CUP

Reserves:
Berlin Brewers (14.12.96) lost to PNL Reindeers (23.10.149)

Best
Berlin: W Schofield, J Watts
PNL: M Thomas, L Jones, L McPharlin, R Bail, C Wingard

Berlin, picked by most to lose, have come out victorious!

ossie85

Moscow Spetsnaz (17.13.115) lost to New York Eagles (20.4.124)

Best
Moscow: T Liberatore, N Naitanui
New York: D Cox, N Fyfe, G Birchall, J Darling

Late Changes
Moscow: Will Hoskin-Elliott replaced Caolan Mooney
New York: Jake Melksham and Matt de Boer replaced Ahmed Saad and Jake Batchelor

NEW YORK wins the PEACE CUP

Reserves:
Moscow Spetsnaz (14.10.94) defeated New York Eagles (11.8.74)

Best
Moscow: D Fletcher, J Blake
New York: J McCarthy, C Dempsey, T Greene, C Beams

bomberboy0618

Quote from: ossie85 on April 02, 2012, 08:30:15 AM

Seoul Magpies (21.18.144) defeated Tokyo Samurai (20.15.135)

Best
Seoul: J Bolton, B Gibbs, J Kelly, C Yarran, H Ballantyne, B Deledio
Tokyo: K Tippett, K Jack, L Dahlhaus, S Selwood, M Leuenberger

Late Changes
Seoul: Nil
Tokyo: Nil

SEOUL wins the ASIAN CUP

Reserves:
Seoul Magpies (8.9.57) lost to Tokyo Samurai (14.5.89)

Best
Seoul: -
Tokyo: L Jetta, A Kennedy

Great game Boomz!

Will have to have a word with Ballantyne and Scarlett. Don't want intra-club tifs like that!

As you can tell by my reserves score, my depth is very much being tested by a mass amount of injuries
Im a march champion dog.

Justin Bieber

On the Maggie's! I'll do the B&F this week.

CrowsFan

Dublin only had 15 play from their entire squad of 46? :o

What's going on there Holz?

CrowsFan

Hey os, can the name of the South American Cup be changed? Just sounds a bit boring to me ;)

Obviously PB would have to agree as well, but what about something like The Rhythm Cup, in respect to the dance cultures of both countries, with the samba in Brazil and the Tango in Argentina :)

ossie85

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 02, 2012, 11:02:42 AM
Dublin only had 15 play from their entire squad of 46? :o

What's going on there Holz?

2 problems i picked alot of guys who are young and havent got a game and i have a truck load of injuries to key players.  In my deal with Macca i servely cripled my team for the short term but i will look ok long term. I desperately need Mundy and Schnieder back and grima going down really hurt my backline.

I have alot of guys for the future who didnt play like Omeara, Day, Longer etc.... and i somehow was able to pick every non play GWS guy. Short story I will strugle this year, but should be up and running next year.

CrowsFan

Yeah fair enough then holz. Injuries can be a real dog! Turns out I only had 22 of my whole squad playing, which in reality isn't that many.

By the way ossie when will the other scores be posted? Want to see if I am the highest scoring team, by my calculations I got a handy 154 :)

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 02, 2012, 03:21:16 PM
Yeah fair enough then holz. Injuries can be a real dog! Turns out I only had 22 of my whole squad playing, which in reality isn't that many.

By the way ossie when will the other scores be posted? Want to see if I am the highest scoring team, by my calculations I got a handy 154 :)

When I get home I thinks! Been at training course all day

Btw, 22 is exactly the number of players each team should be having on average

CrowsFan

Fair enough. You've obviously been busy with the elxam stuff as well. Me thinks you are running too many games!!

Haha yes of course it should average out to be 22 each. Silly me ::)

ossie85

Toronto Wolves (24.16.160) defeated Mexico City Suns (20.14.134)

Best
Toronto: S Pendlebury, P Ryder, S Mitchell, J Riewoldt, N van Berlo, T Richards
Mexico City: J Bartel, B Goddard, A Sandilands, Brad Ebert, N Riewoldt

Late Changes
Toronto: Ted Richards and Aaron Edwards replaced Robbie Gray and Cameron Pederson
Mexico City: Nil

TORONTO wins the AMERICAS CUP

Reserves:
Toronto Wolves (20.15.135) lost to Mexico City Suns (20.22.142)

Best
Toronto: B Hudson, K Harper, J Surjan, S Wright, M Maguire
Mexico City: I Maric, G Ibbotson, M Firrito, A Toovey, T Milera

Phew, that's a high scoring game!

CrowsFan

Looks like I wont be getting the highest score after Toronto get a massive 160! Guess it helps having Pendles and then Ryder also smashes it!!