Rate my team!

Started by elite, March 17, 2012, 04:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elite

Any suggestions to make it better/stronger are welcome.

felsty

B: solid line however both newman and deledio with there tough draw isnt great.. maybe shaw or adcock? also marty clarke not doing too great in nab. smedts js?
M: paying top dollar for pendles but think you are better off downgrading to swan or ablett.. will be able to pick him up cheaper through the year ;) docherty mitchell zorko all still unlikely for round 1
R: sandilands to be rested a lot this year so be wary of that
F: solid line.. good picks. better rookies for your forwards though. kennedy and smith from gws?
all in all a pretty good team.. just a few changes to make
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50900.30.html

Babylove

Defenders:  Not sure about having three players from the one team in a line.  You'll want the team to go well, or you could suffer for three of your players.  Of the three I'd look at trading out Newman for another player.  Also not a fan of Smedts.

Mids:  Your three premiums are good.  Gaff looks like a good point of difference if he can step it up this year.  Zorko hasn't been spotted yet due to injury so keep an eye out for that before you commit to him.  I'd have a look at all your rookies.  I think there are a few around that have shown a bit more so far.

Rucks: You've gone with the set and forget strategy for your rucks.  Provided that they can stay on the park that should be the case here with Mumford & Sandilands.  Only suggestion, if you can afford it look at changing Stephenson.  He doesn't look like he's going to be a great SC scorer.

Forwards: Your first five look fine, though I personally prefer either Fyfe or Pavlich over Johnson.  Porp should be a good cash cow provided he can hold his shoulder together this year.  Again I'm not sure about your rookies.  Make sure you look through their form in the NAB cup as you should get an indication of the Job Security and scoring potential, especially with the ones you want to start.

Overall 7.5/10