almost there? rate for a rate!

Started by gotheroos!, March 17, 2012, 04:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotheroos!

goddard deledio broughton adcock malceski lake ellis (smedts bugg)
ablett boyd selwood watson coniglio stevens (gibson kennedy)
mumford giles (redden rowe)
franklin fyfe cloke dangerfield porplyzia smith kerridge (pfeiffer couch)

$20k in the bank. thoughts? thx!

Babylove

Your backs look okay.  I've been burned by malceski before, but could be a good pick if he can find form of a few years ago.  I'm not a fan of smedts.  Not sure of either his job security or scoring potential. 

Your mids look good. 

You've gone with the 1 premium, 3 rookies.  It's not a bad strategy as it allows you to spend money elsewhere.  I'd personally prefer to go with Cox rather than Mumford as your premiums if you can afford him with this strategy, but Mumford is a premium so still a good choice.

Your forward line looks alright, Not sure about having 3 crows in the one line (though I have the same in my team at the moment).  If Adelaide has a bad game you could suffer with three of your forwards.  I do like the picks of Danger & Porps though. 

Overall 9/10.

gotheroos!

Ok guys, made a few changes. Tried to make my team slightly unique.

Here it is:

goddard deledio broughton heppell malceski hargrave ellis (bugg smedts)
ablett boyd rockliff j.kelly coniglio kerridge (stevens miles)
mumford giles (Redden rowe)
franklin goodes fyfe dangerfield porplyzia d.smith a.kennedy (pfeiffer dickson)

$30k in the bank

thoughts? thx!

Ringo

Sound Team - Only issue I have is with Mumford in ruck while going 1/3 strategy. Risk that he will get injury or suspension and leave you with 2 rookies. Need a solid ruck if going this strategy.
Apart from that good team with godd balance and a couple of uniques.

Dilen9

Hey mate, I have seen your team, and I will tel you what I think.
DEF: it is pretty food, but too much mid pricers, with one or two of me, either go for a rookie, or a premium.
MID: j.kelly? Hahaha, now that is unique, I don't even know what to say. The others are really good.
RCKS: nice ruckman
FWD: great forward line, nice choice of porpoise in your forward line.

OVERALL: a solid team, it is actually probably above average, but maybe you were a bit too unique with a couple of those picks. I would give you a 8/10 for that team. Nice effort

P.s. please rate my team. Any thoughts would be very good. I posted mine on the 17th march, and my name is dilen9
Thank you

Dilen9

Quote from: Ringo on March 17, 2012, 07:58:15 PM
Sound Team - Only issue I have is with Mumford in ruck while going 1/3 strategy. Risk that he will get injury or suspension and leave you with 2 rookies. Need a solid ruck if going this strategy.
Apart from that good team with godd balance and a couple of uniques.

HEY RINGO, CAN YOU PLEASE RATE MY TEAM, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT, I POSTED IT ON THE 17th OF MARCH, AND MY NAME IS DILEN9