goodes = must have????

Started by gotheroos!, March 17, 2012, 02:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotheroos!

is goodes really worth being picked from the outset? not in the best of form. better of getting dangerfield / someone else?

TheMailman

How are you under the impression he isn't in the best of form?

I hope you aren't judging Brownlow medalists on practice matches

Colliwobblers

i will upgrade to Goodes during the byes, but he is a must have it is only a question of whether you start him or upgrade to him.

And +1 to the mailman, you can't judge the elite players on nab cup form they are just idling along except for the rare exceptions with something to prove like pendles trying to justify his 70 million salary at GWS next season, or Boyd trying to recruit Bulldogs members by starring, there are reasons elites play well in nab cup but not much to read into if they don't.

Capper

Quote from: gotheroos! on March 17, 2012, 02:20:04 PM
is goodes really worth being picked from the outset? not in the best of form. better of getting dangerfield / someone else?
are you comparing Dangermouse to Goodes.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that is hilarious

enzedder

Goodes is a dead set gun who most would envisage having by years end...with his team's favourable draw early on and playing the newbies twice why wouldn't you just get him from the get go. I was going to start without him but after considering everything it just seems silly to do so.