Unique midfielder under $635,500

Started by bkimm32, March 17, 2012, 01:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you guys think could be a top 6 scoring unique mid in my price range?

Priddis
6 (13%)
Rockliffe
11 (23.9%)
Swallow
15 (32.6%)
Hodge
3 (6.5%)
Mitchell
11 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

bkimm32

G'day guys,

looking for a 'unique-ish' type of midfielder to fill my m3 spot. I didn't include Watson as I already have him, and I didn't include Selwood or Boyd as I see most teams loaded with them, so want to try something a little difference. I had Priddis from pretty early last season as a unique and that turned out really well.

I'm thinking with the Hawks on the improve, Hodge could get back to his near best and possibly a 120 average. But I'm not sure.

Current mids are Pendlebury, Abeltt, ---- , Watson and rookies. So help me fill that void within $635k.

bkimm32

Ooops I just realized I posted this in the wrong section also. Can a mod please move it for me? :)

meow meow

Hawks are going to dominate again this year. Mitchell if you want to play it safe, Hodge if you want a little risk but maybe for more reward.

dmac07

Swallow, really going to lift his game this year as captain, gets a lot of tackles, kicks a few goals and came have 150+ games, just needs to turn his bad games from 60-70 to 90-100 and he will kill it. Priddis a close second.

lado

A rookie who wont get a game will be really unique - go with them.......

bkimm32

Quote from: lado on March 17, 2012, 10:09:14 PM
A rookie who wont get a game will be really unique - go with them.......
Terrible post but will consider.

coolfugitiv0

Swallow/Scott Thompson.

But Selwood will outscore both.

FactHunt

Quote from: dmac07 on March 17, 2012, 08:38:52 PM
Swallow, really going to lift his game this year as captain, gets a lot of tackles, kicks a few goals and came have 150+ games, just needs to turn his bad games from 60-70 to 90-100 and he will kill it. Priddis a close second.

+1

cortez

Selwood, selwood, Selwood. the bloke will score better than any of them. it doesnt matter if he is a pod or not if he is the best scorer in than price range you pick him

My Chumps

Quote from: cortez on March 19, 2012, 08:30:51 PM
Selwood, selwood, Selwood. the bloke will score better than any of them. it doesnt matter if he is a pod or not if he is the best scorer in than price range you pick him
Pressume that he already has them, then vote Cortez  ;)

cortez

haha i meant only joel lol. i do wonder if anyone does have adam, scott and joel all in the same team? oh and yes i did vote. chose hodgey. if you want a pod he will be the biggest one there and he is a champ and is capable of averaging huge!!!

My Chumps

Quote from: cortez on March 19, 2012, 09:10:41 PM
haha i meant only joel lol. i do wonder if anyone does have adam, scott and joel all in the same team? oh and yes i did vote. chose hodgey. if you want a pod he will be the biggest one there and he is a champ and is capable of averaging huge!!!
;D
Was only joking about 'them', I knew you meant Joel  :P