Main Menu

Yes..?

Started by jamesalex, March 17, 2012, 11:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesalex

Thoughts, looks farily standard i know, but got Sidebum AND Danger in there..

Defenders: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Darley (Bugg, L.Brown)

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Miles, Shiel, Ledger, (Kerridge, Magner)

Rucks: Cox, Mumford (Giles, Redden)

Forwards: Franklin, Pavlich, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Pffeifer, Hampton (Zorko, Couch)

CASH LEFT: $4,100

I want to fit in Clifton and Devon Smith but not sure how to raise the cash, Thoughts?

redgum

Backs look good. Want to check on L Brown's selection in R1 but if he's not available you may choose to hang on to him anyway. He's definitely going to play this year I reckon, just a matter of when.

Mids look solid. Should be able to expect 3 of those rooks to play each week and they all look like decent $cows. I like Ledger, I have him too but not too many will.

Great Rucks

Good forwardline too, drops away though. I'm not sold on Danger personally but I can see why you'd pick him. Zorko, like L Brown may not play from R 1 and could be better as a trade-down target than a starter. You'll need to keep an eye on Pfeiffer and Couch getting upgraded.

Having three rookies helps free up the cash but you'll need them all playing consistently. These three look pretty safe but keep an eye out for alternatives if they don't get the expected upgrades.

Overall 9/10 I reckon

felsty

B: solid line, set and forget!
M: again really solid just gotta get rookies right and you will be fine!
R: how did you get my rucks?!? :P
F: solid again although a few too many break out candidates for my liking..
in terms of money i would downgrade these players-
broughton - too much of a rollercoaster ride - suckling, adcock?
swan - hasnt looked himself and touted a trip to arizona. i would get him after that - murphy, boyd, swallow
deledio - bit of a lack of preseason. more will be answered this weekend - birchall, suckling, adcock

rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50900.30.html

Footyrulz

Quote from: redgum on March 17, 2012, 11:26:45 AM
Backs look good. Want to check on L Brown's selection in R1 but if he's not available you may choose to hang on to him anyway. He's definitely going to play this year I reckon, just a matter of when.

Mids look solid. Should be able to expect 3 of those rooks to play each week and they all look like decent $cows. I like Ledger, I have him too but not too many will.

Great Rucks

Good forwardline too, drops away though. I'm not sold on Danger personally but I can see why you'd pick him. Zorko, like L Brown may not play from R 1 and could be better as a trade-down target than a starter. You'll need to keep an eye on Pfeiffer and Couch getting upgraded.

Having three rookies helps free up the cash but you'll need them all playing consistently. These three look pretty safe but keep an eye out for alternatives if they don't get the expected upgrades.

Overall 9/10 I reckon

Thanks for the comments, agree with all of your thoughts. What do you think about how to fit in the more expensive rookies? Swan to Boyd?