What do we think about my team, please rate (in picture)

Started by jasonweare, March 17, 2012, 01:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonweare

Hey Everyone,

What is your thoughts on my structure. I'm tossing up between adcock/cox or lids/mummy depending on lids showing this weekend. This is my first time for picking danger and think he will have a pretty good year along with sidebum. And I think heppell putting on the extra muscle can keep consistant scores and maybe even raise them a bit. Had higher total points then some of the players above him on average.

The fyfe pick in the mids will be a sub to the forward line one the quickest scoring rookie is ready to be upgraded. Only wanting to do upgrades in my mids. And I'm content to accept minimum 2 donuts over the byes.

I think there is good potential scores in porps and lake.

First upgrade would be rucks and mid. 6 starting rookies doesnt seam as much risk to me.

Cheers everyone

tor01doc

Eerily similar to a team dear to my heart.

I really don't think Lendels and Lids are best first up buys. I would bet you a g'zillion scheckles that they'll be cheaper later.

Could you improve elsewhere by saving some money without losing too many points and trading in say Swan and Broughton / Scotland?

Maybe FYfe at M3 is a bit down on other teams but I see what you're trying to do. At the moment you don't seem to have the need to switch him to prevent a donut but with trades to be made between now and R12 it might be handy.

I think I'd put Kerridge in my mids, lose Pnedles and Lids, upgrade Fyfe to someone like Mitchell, Murphy, Selwood, Rockliff, Boyd etc etc.

If you're keen on Fyfe - put him forward. Could sacrifice one of Porps / Danger for money to rearrange a bit.

Lots of options.