Right O, have a crack at this one.

Started by creeker, March 16, 2012, 06:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creeker

backs     Goddard,  Shaw,  Newman,  Adcock,  Lake,  Ellis,  Darley,  ( Morris,  Smedts  )

mids       Ablett,  Swan,  Selwood,  Dangerfield,  Clifton,  Miles,  ( Magner,  Gibson  )

rucks      Cox,  Giles,  (  Reddan,  Big O  )

Fows      Franklin,  Goodes,  Fyfe,  Martin,  N Riewoldt,  D Smith,  Hampton,  (  Hall,  Dickson  )

What do you think guys, pretty standard ?  Have $17.300 left over. Where can I improve.
Danger is in the mids to swap with foward line. 
N Roo, Well, I got a feeling he could be back,

baz001

i dont know why, but i really really like this team, its that little bit different to all the rest of the teams and if adcock can stay consistent this year you may just have a winner

creeker

Cheers Baz. I didn't know my other team was still on the forum, that has changed in the last few weeks.
Rucks still upsetting me but I think this is a better balanced team

baz001

yeah better balance, and wont need to use as many trades (fingers crossed).
the rucks are an interesting one, i have always gone for the 2,2 in rucks, and some years it has gone horribly wrong, so going for 1,3 then upgrading later on could be the right way to go, coz at least you get a good chance to see how everyone is going

creeker

Rucks. Grrrrrrr, I'm losing the plot over them,
I will go with this structure and we will wait and see.

salce

cheers for rating my team mate.

you are right we have very similar players. i have the same feeling about the 1/3 ruck strategy, but I'm not sold on anyone else apart from cox. mcintosh was in my team but will he do well with goldstein there?

overall loving the team. 9/10

Sam10

good team mate, maybe get some money and upgrade adcock for a suckling or broughton- love ur pick of nick riewoldt hes bound to have a massive season- 8.5 or 9/10

Ringo

Solid Team - If not happy with rucks it may be worth considering Longer if named in Brisbane's Team.  Hudson was rested again today so I suspect Brisbane's rucks may be Longer and Berger initially with both resting in forward line.