Top 1000 last year, need help to improve

Started by baz001, March 16, 2012, 04:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baz001

Backs: B.Goddard, H.Scotland, H.Shaw, G.Broughton, B.Lake, B.Ellis, T.Bugg <S.Darley, L.Brown>

Mids: G.Ablett, J.Selwood, J.Watson, S.Clifton, A.Miles, J.Magner <D.Pfeiffer, C.Smith>

Rucks: D.Cox, S.Mumford <J.Giles, J.Redden>

Forwards: L.Franklin, A.Goodes, M.Pavlich, D.Martin, J.Porplyzia, D.Smith, B.SMedts <S.Kerridge, T.Couch>
Cash: 112,200

backs: im happy with, believe lids will lose value sometime during the season and pick him up
mids unsure if i need another prem or not
rucks are staying put
fwds: tossing up between goodes pav and fyfe for two spots, and thoughts on dangerfield, he has looked sharp in nab cup and could be primed for a break out year?

felsty

B: solid indeed.. not a fan of greg the rollercoaster but other than that its great
M: perfect. hope watsons hammies are all warmed up   :-\
R: how did you get my ruckmen?!?
F: and my forwards?!?!?... oh wait i have fyfe  ;D

solid side imo just a few guys i have issues with but thats just a personal thing
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50900.15.html

creeker

Like the team Baz !
No problem with defence although we haven't seen Brown yet, has been on my radar.
Like to see swandog in the mids for Watson, can play but too injury prone.
Rucks, the best.
Got to have fyfe in the foward line. I missed the boat with him last year, everytime I thought
I had enough money to grab him he had a blinder and his price went up.

Can magner and couch both make the senior list ?

Has to be a 9/10

baz001

Quote from: creeker on March 16, 2012, 05:15:48 PM
Like the team Baz !
No problem with defence although we haven't seen Brown yet, has been on my radar.
Like to see swandog in the mids for Watson, can play but too injury prone.
Rucks, the best.
Got to have fyfe in the foward line. I missed the boat with him last year, everytime I thought
I had enough money to grab him he had a blinder and his price went up.

Can magner and couch both make the senior list ?

Has to be a 9/10
[the only real reason i went watson, was i think he is a unique pick, but yeah your right maybe swan.
magner is out injured atm but easily changeable to another rook.
fyfe for pav or gooddes, pav has dropped some kgs and is lookign real fit, i suppose comes down to how lyon plays both of them]