Suggestions required!

Started by elzaer, March 16, 2012, 12:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elzaer

I feel the forward Line is lacking, and the whole team is a bit "generic".  I have a few smokeys that I am going to try out which aren't listed yet, but obviously I want to make sure they are playing first round if I throw them in there.

No holds barred! bash away

Backs:
Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Birchall, Lake, Tomlinson, B. Ellis (Smedts, Bugg)

Mids: GAJ, Rockliff, Selwood, Thompson, C. Smith, A. Miles (Magnar, Cunningham)

Ruck:Cox, Mumford (Jiles, Redden)

Forwards:Franklin, Goodes, Martin, Porplyzia, D. Smith, Pfeiffer, A. Hall (Weedon, Kerridge)

felsty

B: great line! darley will do same job as tomlinson but cheaper!
M: perfect. too strong? could help your forward line by downgrading someone
R: perfect. too strong? could help your foward line by downgrading someone. wow im getting dejavu :S
F: one premium away from perfection. gfn campaign. GET FYFE NOW!
other than that perfect ;)

rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50900.15.html

elzaer

Quote from: felsty on March 16, 2012, 12:58:06 PM
B: great line! darley will do same job as tomlinson but cheaper!
M: perfect. too strong? could help your forward line by downgrading someone
R: perfect. too strong? could help your foward line by downgrading someone. wow im getting dejavu :S
F: one premium away from perfection. gfn campaign. GET FYFE NOW!
other than that perfect ;)

Thanks :)  I want to change it up and be a bit more adventurous this year so Tomlinson is likely going to be swapped for a smokey experiment.

Fyfe sounds like a good bet.  I am thinking of downgrading Mumford for someone a bit cheaper, maybe now Bailey is out could snap a decent cheaper option at the Hawks.

felsty

mcevoy has a differing bye to cox and is only ruck at saints?
maybe hale could be a good smokey option that you can upgrade later. wouldnt touch roughie yet

elzaer

I have been thinking of downgrading Mumford to Longer.  With Browny out Longer will likely play the first few games and swing up forward.  Hudson, Luey and him would likely make up a three ruck/tall forward rotation that could net a few points and a bit of cash.

Thoughts?

johnnytheboy1

This is close to a perfect team as your BacksmMids & Ruck are Very Strong, but there is one thing Lacking 1 premium forward so the only way of upgrading say Pfeiffer to Fyfe or Pavlich  is by Downgrading Thompson to a rookie but you seem to want to downgrade Muimford.8.5/10