Ruck
N.Naitanui P.Ryder
J.Redden O.Stephenson

Forwards
L.Franklin N.Fyfe D.Martin J.Darling J.Porplyzia B.Smedts A.Trelor
D. Pfeiffer S.Kerridge

Thoughts??

jce

So without any advice i changed my team a bit for the hundredth time.

Also got $9,800

being my first year trying this, any thoughts

felsty

Quote from: jce on March 16, 2012, 05:00:13 PM

So without any advice i changed my team a bit for the hundredth time.

Also got $9,800

being my first year trying this, any thoughts

i would drop duigan. hit his peak last year! the rest is good though, just watch deledios poor preseason
mids are great but you are paying top dollar for your rookies. if you dg all of them to $113k or less you could upgrade duigan to another premium
rucks are great without being awesome.. paddy isnt great for sc but there are others that are worse
forwards are perfect but again darling hit his straps last year i think, you never no though he could have a good year

if i was you i would downgrade a lot of your rookies, coniglio, wingard, clarke and upgrade duigan.. also think about the 1prem 3rook ruck. with the money you save on ryder you could upgrade darling or even heppell if need be

rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50900.15.html

baz001

i like the pick of kavanagh, all reports from bombers he is flying, havent seen too many others with him, good choice, i would get rid of wingard and coniglio for cheaper rookies who can score the same amount, i would be getting at least one of clifton, miles or greene.
i would be looking to get dangerfield into your fwd line at some stage through out the year with the use of dpp.
and i think you need to upgrade darling

jce

thanks for suggestions how do you think this looks?