Main Menu

Hogan

Started by Legen...DARY, March 15, 2012, 09:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legen...DARY

Not named to play this w/e. Has had a decent preseason, earmarked for Lingy's vacant tagging role. Is currently my M4.

Worrying sign that he's not playing?

Or is Scotty simply getting him primed for R1?

Anyone with any info?

Cheers.

MC

Not worried that he will be tagging? Negating roles don't usually result in huge SC numbers; frees against and low disposals are only offset by a few extra tackles imo.

For an extra few dollars you could possibly get Morabito (prob stay away for a bit), Coniglio (jet!), Tyson or Wingard, or even Caddy if you can scrounge 50k or so.

TheMailman

He he scores the same that Ling did then I'll be happy taking him on the field every week

He's being rested from a good Nab cup showing I'd guess

Legen...DARY

not worried about being a tagger. lingy averaged 80-90 for years. if hogan can average 75 i'd be pretty happy.

will have to wait til r1 teams announced i guess. hard to find rookie mids as most of them will be subs.

Hippo

He was battling for that role against Taylor hunt, I guess he lost

TheMailman

Quote from: Hippo on March 15, 2012, 10:51:54 PM

No

Hippo

Quote from: TheMailman on March 15, 2012, 10:54:38 PM
Quote from: Hippo on March 15, 2012, 10:51:54 PM
No that sucks? Or no that's wrong?
No

Talisman

As a Cats fan, I've seen plenty of Simon Hogan. Was sad to hear about his depression & really happy for the bloke that he appears to be winning his battle with it, but unfortunately he is a dud. He is a dud footballer, a dud SC-er & the less said about his kicking the better. DO NOT BUY THIS GUY.