New team, please rate it.

Started by JamesHarden13, March 15, 2012, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Backs; Goddard, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Bugg (Darley, Tynan)

Mids; Ablett, Murphy, Rockliff, Masten, Hogan, Clifton (McDonald, Magner)

Rucks; Mumford, Jacobs (Redden, Giles)

Forwards; Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Porplyzia, Saad, Smedts (Folau, Hall)

Please give it a rate! before you smash my pick with folau, i only really have him for job security, and honestly has he really looked that bad through nab cup?
Leave a link and ill return the favor, thoughts and suggestions appreciated!

Sam10

good team buddy, id give a 8.5-9
maybe get rid of pendles and get in a swan/boyd/selwood, cos at that price he is a waste, the three players i just mentioned get almost same number of points for 80,000 less
with that money upgrade on masten
goodes never has a food start to the season, maybe get off him

tor01doc

How can this be read 68 times for a single lousy rating?

So, to business.

The usual round 13 bye donut down back - and 2 if Ellis shines. Maybe Broughton or Adcock for Birchall. Lids too expensive given his pre-season and his draw. For later thanks. Newman?

Spendles costs too much. Selwood is bargain basement to start with. There's $128600 saved right there. (Newman and Selwood in for Spendlebury and Dildo).

Read Longmire's quote in an article in The Age online about rotating rucks. Maybe Cox? After all if you have been listening, you have heaps of cash now don't you.

Love your forwards. Maybe Porps might interest you now that you have more money.

Good luck tomorrow in Denver.

JamesHarden13

I've taken into account a few of the things you boys have said, and did a few changes to my squad!
Check it an tell me what you's think!