Set Team, please give it a rate.

Started by Cookie Monster, March 15, 2012, 07:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

Backline: Heath Scotland, Heath Shaw, Greg Broughton, Jack Grimes, Ryan Hargrave, Brandon Ellis, Billie Smedts.
Bench: Thomas Bugg, Steven Morris.

Midfield: Gary Ablett, Marc Murphy, Joel Selwood, Jobe Watson, Clay Smith, Anthony Miles
Bench: Tom Mitchell, Mitchell Grigg

Ruck: Dean Cox, Paddy Ryder
Bench: Jonathon Giles, Orren Stephenson

Forwards: Lance Franklin, Nathan Fyfe, Dustin Martin, David Zaharakis, Jason Porplyzia, Devon Smith, Aaron Hall
Bench: Sam Kerridge, Hayden Crozier

Please give it a rate.

PICCOLLO

Fyi, you may not even get a starting team with those rookies.  Premos solid.  No love for goddard or deledio might prove costly.
Love the semi-unique Watson.
7.5/10
Goodluck

Cookie Monster

Quote from: PICCOLLO on March 15, 2012, 07:45:45 PM
Fyi, you may not even get a starting team with those rookies.  Premos solid.  No love for goddard or deledio might prove costly.
Love the semi-unique Watson.
7.5/10
Goodluck
Rookies will be sorted out by round one.

felsty

Too much risk in the backline.. Broughtons role? Grimes injuries? Hargrave getting the forward tag? I would ditch grimes.. Try to upgrade him with some money. No Goddard and Deledio will be costly
M: solid but maybe too good.. Not heaps of room for cash cows
R: better mid price options than Ryder. He is patchy.
F: zaka an issue. He isn't really premium status yet and would have to up his average a lot

I would try and upgrade downgrade grimes, zaka and Ryder. As you have 4 mids I'd suggest 3 rookie ruck to free up some money. Otherwise downgrade Watson and use the money from him. Otherwise it's a pretty good side!

Rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50900.0.html

enzedder

No Lake but got Grimes and Hargrave...odd choice.
I don't like your Bomber picks...all robbing your team (Watson and Zaha will do alright but there are better options and Ryder will struggle to make top 10 rucks by years end) better off having none of them ang getting two Super Premiums and a rookie IMO

PICCOLLO

Quote from: enzedder on March 15, 2012, 08:09:58 PM
No Lake but got Grimes and Hargrave...odd choice.
I don't like your Bomber picks...all robbing your team (Watson and Zaha will do alright but there are better options and Ryder will struggle to make top 10 rucks by years end) better off having none of them ang getting two Super Premiums and a rookie IMO

Agree with ryder and zarha but if watson stays injury free, you've got urself a bargain.  There is that 'if' though.

Footyrulz

Grimes is injured and probably th most risky pick in the whole game, but your choice!

Rookies need to change but u an just wait till the teams.

Rest is good. 8/10