Which looks better?

Mummy + Buddy
24 (75%)
Cox + Chappy
8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 2

colmullet

bomberboy0618

Cox+Chappy for me by so much its not funny.

enzedder

tor01doc

Cox might be inches in front but Buddy by a mile.

Bosh

brownmans muffins

Cox won't help you relieve that situation.
Both good combos though - how does the bye situation work out?

Bosh

Cox Rd 11, Chappy Rd 12.

Mummy Rd 12, Buddy Rd 13.

colmullet

yeah having chappy would mean i had 3 premo rd 12 byes so i think it keeps more options open having mummy and buddy....just trying to squeeze cox in somehow without losing to much :p

sj9177

Cox and Boomer Harvey? (for Byes)

colmullet

boomer probably does set up a little better even though i have dangerfield and porps already just a question whether porps will still be around by the time the bye rolls around

HTM

Im all out of faith, this is how I feel

The Bomber

well buddy is the most picked player so far apparently...so if you cox and chappy...aand buddy fails against all odds, you will be a freaking genius!!!

for the record, buddy and mummy just

colmullet

all good, ive jiggled elsewhere to get the coxinator in :p

Big_Cox14

Quotesqueeze cox

:P haha

I would've gone Cox & Chappy. But have all 4 of those players in my team  ;D

Obese Arachnid

I see Coxy getting rested this year. I don't see the same with the Sausage Guzzler & i see him getting comparable points to Coxy, perhaps a few less.

So I guess it's a toss up(not for me). Do you take a slightly less average or someone (barring brain farts) who is locked in for 22 rounds?

West Coast should be looking for top four, Sydney probably not so much. So the popular trend of resting players may effect the number of games big Cox plays. I'm sure they are going to play Lycett a few times this year.

I'm backing the Sausage Inhaler.