Please rate - need help.

Started by Alf, March 15, 2012, 10:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alf

DEF Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Lake, Clarke, Ellis, Smedts (Bugg, Morris)

MID Swan, Watson, Jelwood, Boyd, McCarthy, D.Smith (mcDonald, magner)

RUCKS Sandi, Luenberger (Giles, Stephenson)

FOR Franklin, Chapman, Pav, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Pfeifer, Cameron (Crozier, Zorko)

$98.5K remaining

tor01doc

Backs - most well balanced teams have 4 premiums with a Lake type @ D5. Your 3 premiums share the bye in round 13 as well. Usually either /or wrt Lake / Clarke.

Mids - A strong line which is detracting from your ability to have a solid defence. I think you need Ablett. You probably need to ease up a bit here and try to pick more rookies to make you money later.

Rucks - very strong. Look at Redden rather than Stephenson on NAB form.

Forwards - Nice line but again maybe one high scoring reliable type short.

Good luck and I'm guessing we'll be seeing an updated version sometime later today.  ;)

kilbluff1985

Imo every team will have one weak line just depends where you want it would downgrade McCarthy and upgrade Porpz or Clarke, if Magner does not get named round 1 i would get rid of him and there's better options then D.Smith not keen on Croyzier to skinny and Zorko been injured

Alf

Take 2 - any better (am doing this from Japan).

B: Goddard, Scotland, Deledio, Birchall, Lake, Clark, Ellis (Bugg, Morris)
M: Ablett, Swan, Watson, McCarthy, D.Smith, McDonald, (Magner, Gibson)
R: Sandy, Berger (O, Giles)
F: Buddy, Pav, Chapman, Dangerfield, Porps, Pfeiffer, Cameron (Smedts, Crozier)

Will review rookies as upgrades occur and team selected.
$86K left

Squalidly Pristine

Quote from: tor01doc on March 15, 2012, 10:14:45 AM
Backs - most well balanced teams have 4 premiums with a Lake type @ D5. Your 3 premiums share the bye in round 13 as well. Usually either /or wrt Lake / Clarke.

i think your backline can survive with just the 3 prems. of course lake and ellis need to perform well to be upgraded later in the season.
not sure about watson and sandilands though. i think theyre a tad overpriced and your money can be spent on better things.

rookies look good though. i might consider the 1+3 ruck stradegy to get one more prem forward coz im not trusting many of the forward rookies except maybe smedts, kerridge and D smith but they can be used in other positions

Alf

Apart from rookie review, I think this is final.  Thoughts??

B: Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Scotland, Lake, Clark, Ellis (Bugg, Morris)
M: Swan, Ablett, Watson, McCarthy, McDonald, D.Smith, (C.Smith, Magner)
R: Sandilands, Giles (Stephenson, Redden)
F: Franklin, Fyfe, Chapman, Martin, Dangerfield, Cameron, Pfeiffer (Kerridge, Smedts)

$185K remaining

Ringo

Still have a concern with all 4 of your def prems having the bye in Round 13.  Can you afford 2 donuts in Defence.  maybe just look at replacing one with Heath Shaw, Adcock or Broughton,
Apart from that issue good selection of premiums.