Who is going to be the best midfielder 200-300K ?

Started by Colliwobblers, March 15, 2012, 12:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Looking at Caddy but realised I can afford Masten, this for the 4th mid. Not sold on the strategy but if I do go this way who do you tink is the best 200-300K midfielder.

thoughts

Chelskiman

There's not much about.  McCarthy would be my choice, but it's not exactly a list I would be excited about.

Big_Cox14

I can see upside in the ones you've named. Looking at nab cup form I'd say that Masten looks awfully tempting at his price to include in your team.

Out of those Masten.

Mr.Craig

I'm going guns and rooks but the potential benefits are clear if one of those guys can punch out an 75/80 average. Just a matter of picking the right one and I don't trust myself to to do that.

For what it's worth - McCarthy.

pavs nose

Masten out of those but would never pick him as he seems like an absolute gooch :D

elephants

Masten - Mcarthy - Caddy

That order I feel. This is Masten's breakout year. You heard it here first :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: elephants on March 15, 2012, 01:41:07 AM
Masten - Mcarthy - Caddy

That order I feel. This is Masten's breakout year. You heard it here first :)

I got him in SC no question its overdue and he looks good to go. DT its either over strengthen my fwd or def line more than i would like or throw in a mid priced mid.... got 200K and nothing to do with it...

elephants

Colliwobblers

Quote from: elephants on March 15, 2012, 02:03:58 AM
You could give me your 200k :)

i got a better idea ill pm you my team and you can tell me how to use it :)

T Dog

Cmon CW. Splurge out. Upgrade a back and enjoy the ride with Rhyse Shaw. He's a steal at $325k. Good JS. Can give you 100 or more points every 2 weeks or so. Less of course if he is tagging. But he is a keeper....go on live a little.. ;Dlaugh a lot. You must have a back around 125K who you will worry about when you just dont have to. That would mean at least :o he is in 2 teams then.

mezzoculo

Quote from: T Dog on March 15, 2012, 09:59:49 AM
Cmon CW. Splurge out. Upgrade a back and enjoy the ride with Rhyse Shaw. He's a steal at $325k. Good JS. Can give you 100 or more points every 2 weeks or so. Less of course if he is tagging. But he is a keeper....go on live a little.. ;D laugh a lot. You must have a back around 125K who you will worry about when you just dont have to. That would mean at least :o he is in 2 teams then.
Off topic, but R Shaw killed it for me in Dreamteam Pro late last year. He got me the flag!

T Dog

Apologies for off topic, was helping CW spend his 200k. :-[

Windigo

mezzoculo

Quote from: T Dog on March 15, 2012, 10:25:21 AM
Apologies for off topic, was helping CW spend his 200k. :-[

Ha ha. I meant i was going off-topic! R Shaw will never make my Dreamteam but he has a place in my heart :-*

underdog11

Masten and Dangerfield are going to suck coaches in and burn them like they always do. McCarthy! will domiante through Port
s midfield