redden or rockliff???

Started by redrock berger, March 14, 2012, 10:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrock berger

i am having trouble choose either redden or rockliff!!!! please help

Ringo

Reddan if you want a unique. Not sure how Rocky will cope with the extra attention he will draw this year. Black and Rich have been traditionally tagged but will some coaches now tag Rocky. Tough decision for coaches tag Rocky to try and quell influence and thus release Rich's lethal boot to find targets. This is the reason I have posted a prediction in a couple of posts for Reddan to outscore Rocky. Saves $60k as well.

redrock berger

yeah i am defiantly choosing one of the two and thought them both to be last year silent achievers.... i have considered the pressure on rockliff for this year and the cash i could get form redden.... but still not sure but at the moment i am still with rocky :)

Mozza3

I think Redden being 60k cheaper would sway my choice and I think he would be behind Rocky as one to tag.

bkimm32

IMO Redden would be next in line behind Rich and Black for a tag before Rockliffe. Rockliffe tends to be that gutrunner untaggable type ala Swan, Cousins, Crawford, Robert Harvey who will always pick up possessions no matter what. I see Redden as the more dangerous player with his disposal and here he gets his disposals, therefore the tag going to him,

Both will score well no doubt, but I'd rather Rockliffe as he is sort of in the Dane Swan mould.

enzedder

bkimm32

I still think #1 tag will go to Rich though. His boot is far to damaging to leave unaccountable.

Bosh

Just because Rockliff scores the highest doesn't mean he will cop the tag.
Rockliff is not as effective as Black, Rich and even Redden. Rockliff is the better fantasy option still.

Footyrulz

Rockliff if u csn afford. Redden could improve alot though and is unique

the danger porps

Rocky for sure in sc. he is the pendles of brissy. Redden is a lock for DT..

mpollock

Redden .. save the cash ...

ben_020285

At the end of the season I strongly think that Rockliff will have a better average than Redden.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: ben_020285 on March 16, 2012, 10:14:55 AM
At the end of the season I strongly think that Rockliff will have a better average than Redden.

But enough of an average to justify the saved 60k?
I also think Rocky will average more, but I'm going to take a punt and say only by a few ppg.