Leigh Adams

Started by fattony, March 14, 2012, 07:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fattony

hey guys,

just wondering what people are thinking about Leigh Adams? Currently have him in at F5. Only owned by 1% of teams and predicted to average 95 by assistant coach

why no love?

Chelskiman

Because Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Ablett, Mitchell, Thompson (Crows), Selwood, Murphy, Watson, Stanton, Redden, Rockliff and even team mate Swallow will all average better than him.  I'm probably missing more players, but you get my point.

Windigo

You can have him as a FWD. More of a viable option then.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Windigo on March 14, 2012, 07:45:17 PM
You can have him as a FWD. More of a viable option then.

I did not know that.  Dismiss my last post.  :-[

fattony

Quote from: Chelskiman on March 14, 2012, 07:43:21 PM
Because Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Ablett, Mitchell, Thompson (Crows), Selwood, Murphy, Watson, Stanton, Redden, Rockliff and even team mate Swallow will all average better than him.  I'm probably missing more players, but you get my point.

so would you take him as a fwd?

Windigo

Not the worst choice going around. But Gray, Roo, Steele, Rioli etc all in the same price bracket I think?

Chelskiman

Quote from: fattony on March 14, 2012, 07:50:09 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on March 14, 2012, 07:43:21 PM

so would you take him as a fwd?

I still probably wouldn't.  I currently have Buddy, Pav, Martin and Sidebottom.  Buddy and Pav will be around the 100 mark, whilst Sidebottom and Martin will make a pretty significant rise in average I feel.  As Windigo said, certainly not a bad pick in the forward line if you can fit him into your structure.

frazzles

was considering him,  flies under the radar of alot of dt coaches hence 1% ownage

Master Q

Eh. Better options IMO  :-\

Pass.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 14, 2012, 08:46:27 PM
Eh. Better options IMO  :-\

Pass.

Bad mood tonight? haha

Master Q

Mozza3

Not the worst choice going around. With everyone going for Sidebottom at that price he could prove a good pick that seperates you from the pack.

fattony

Quote from: Mozza3 on March 14, 2012, 09:26:46 PM
Not the worst choice going around. With everyone going for Sidebottom at that price he could prove a good pick that seperates you from the pack.

yeah, fwd's are currently fyfe, zaha, sidey, martin, adams, porps, kerridge (pfeiffer, d. smith)