Shiel, Treloar, Kennedy and Golds

Started by Hot_Dogs, March 14, 2012, 02:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot_Dogs

These players were the 'pick' of the eligible 17 year olds for GWS.

From Bigfooty (I know it can be a mug's game on there) experts, estimated draft 2011 ranges, had these players been available, would have been:

• Shiel between pick 1-3
  • Treloar between pick 5-10
  • Kennedy between pick 10-15; and
  • Golds between pick 15-20.

On face value (113.2k), Shiel and Treloar seem like bargains!  However both have pretty much been unsighted in the nab Cup, and I now don't have either of them in my team.

Kennedy and Golds are in my team at the moment as way of comparison...

Anyone else feeling the same way bout Shiel and Treloar, or is there something I am missing with these two?

BlackMamba

I am pretty sure when SC opened, every1 would had at least 1 if not both of these guys (Shiel and Treloar), but like you said both haven't played NAB cup. Shiel had appendicitis and Treloar was sighted in a moonboot so yeah not sure if they even be ready for rd 1.

cortez

enzedder

Dudge

Quote from: BlackMamba on March 14, 2012, 02:15:39 PM
I am pretty sure when SC opened, every1 would had at least 1 if not both of these guys (Shiel and Treloar), but like you said both haven't played NAB cup. Shiel had appendicitis and Treloar was sighted in a moonboot so yeah not sure if they even be ready for rd 1.

I know i'm wrong, (always am, ask me missus ) but wasn't it Shiel in the moonboot?

Turkies

^ Apparently the guy that tweeted Shiel was in a moonboot, tweeted the next day saying he made a mistake and it was actually Treloar in the moonboot

Rusty00

Quote from: Dudge on March 14, 2012, 05:25:34 PM

I know i'm wrong, (always am, ask me missus ) but wasn't it Shiel in the moonboot?
It was first reported as Shiel, but later corrected to Treloar as the one sighted in the moonboot.

burner11

Shiel is on my bench if he doesn't play rnd 1 it won't be long after (maybe rnd 2 or 3)

nas

Quote from: Dudge on March 14, 2012, 05:25:34 PM

See wrong again! Yep & all the ones above are correct re Shiel n Treloar

coolfugitiv0

Dylan Shiel played in the 2s for the Giants today.
Should be right as rain by round 1 - Round 2 at the latest (he would get an extra two weeks to finish recovering)