Harrys team ! ( help me i help you ) ;)

Started by redrock berger, March 14, 2012, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrock berger

Also do i have redden or rockliff???? Or msybe watson???? I choose these people as they re unique and i suppose u can only win with a team that is different to others

redrock berger

Also should i may be go down grade swan/selwood to a good rookie like wingard or cognilio and then upgade rookie ruck to prem ruck!??

johnnytheboy1

If you are going to downgrade say swan to Coniglio and upgrade redden to Mumford you have to ask yourself will mumford make up the loss of points from downgrading swan. First of all you need to find out whether Redden will named starting Ruck because i have heard that Daniel Stewart is after that.

Stewart chasing Number 1 Ruck Role
Stewart has left nothing off the table with his ambitions to perform at the highest level this year. With the injury setbacks to Lobbe and Brent Renouf in pre-season, it has opened the door for Stewart and he is taking it with open arms. Renouf is reported to be healthy and training in full now, which is creating plenty of competition, as it is no easy feat for Stewart to rest Forward either.

redrock berger

UPDATED TEAM!

what do you think??
** also redden is supposed to be in big O's spot :)

Dilen9

Hello, can you rate my team in return for me rating yours, thanks, really appreciate it.

DEF: Very solid, I love the way you have gotten broughton and lake in, instead of two expnsive premiums, to save money.
MID: Very solid midfield, only negative in my eyes is caddy, maybe you can get someone else who is way cheaper, and wil probably do aound the same job.
RCK: great, can't fault that, it's brilliant
FWD: Solid, it is pretty good, only problem is that if porp goes down, you are stuffed.
OVERALL: A great team, I would give it a 9.3/10 WELL DONE

PLEASE SPARE SOMETIME TO RATE MY TEAM, WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.     http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51271.0.html

redrock berger

thanls for the rate will rate urs ASAP..

ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I HAVE A SPARE SPOT LEFT BUT WHO TO CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks leave a comment on who u think i choose

Dilen9

Downgrade mumf to Giles, get a premium in the midfield

tor01doc

Good def - that Pie one though - who is he?
Mids are fine with a couple of uniques - maybe a bit risky not having Pendle/Swan/NDS/Murphy/Selwood.
Maybe Caddy for a cheaper one and up one of Watson or Rocky?
Rucks excellent - Redden in for Stephenson though.
Forwards - good too but Couch yet to be promoted so watch that carefully. Maybe with Sylvia gone for a while he'll get in.

The gap - ? Clifton GWS or Stevens WCE?

Check mine please.

redrock berger

haha yer that one pie jackson paine he went to my school so yer just though id pop him in hoping to get a few games but yer

i was thinking to but which one rockliff or watson??????? to upgrade..

yer forward rookies were hard to choose soi got couch in haha anyone else i could swap him for??

and yeah i forgot to do that redden in for Stephenson... ok thanks ill look at them thanks for that

give me a link and ill rate it ;) cheers buddy
also should i get malceski???????

tor01doc

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51341.0.html

So to your team - I hear Watson is better value but Rockliff could do anything and doesn't seem to share a bye with those mentioned thus far ie Selwood or Pies.

Fwds - Cameron? Weedon? Hall?

Also Kerridge or Smith might be better in mids to give you DPP to forwards.

Good luck deciphering my brainfade.

bradw

9/10 good solid team

I wouldn't be selecting both pavlich and fyfe though. maybe goodes instead?

Jay

redrock berger

should i maybe downgrade mumy to say h mac and then trade either porps to prem or ellis to prem????

redrock berger

porps to sidebum.. or ellis to malceski??

redrock berger

ok so im not sure on weedon... as i cant find any rooke to take his place.. and im also not sure on my rucks.... and another is rockliff.. please comment what you think!