Harrys team ! ( help me i help you ) ;)

Started by redrock berger, March 14, 2012, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrock berger

ok so i am going to start up a thing were i keep updating and posting my team over the course of the preseason and the normal season.

hopefully you can all give me feedback on what you you think i should do to make my team the best it can be

thanks  :) 

also give me a link and ill help you our too.

redrock berger

Kozij

I have Smedts in my team also, and being a Geelong fan I'm a bit worried because I heard Guthrie was looking like the number 1 rookie to make a start with a couple others. Smedts might not come into play until mid way through the year.

redrock berger

yer smedts was not supposed to be on the field and was supposed to be on the bench for darley :)

johnnytheboy1

Backs Looks Good enough quite a lot of people have Lake  particularly after last weeks performance scored 89sc points.
Mids: Caddy is a good unique pick and Rockliff will improve more this year.
Rucks: This is the ruck line up i am thinking of changing to but will see if redden gets named as Starting Ruck.
Fwds:  Porps had a great NAB Cup scored 100 in Round 3 be interesting to see how he goes in the NABcup grand final. So may be a good F5 pick.

Overall  You have a strong team there if you include broughton you have 13 guns.Which is the amount that is needed to score heavily. Igive you an 8.5/10
Please rate my team
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50052.15.html

so_special

redrock berger

thanks johnny any thing i could do to maybe get my rating up??

RichoMan

really like this team...
But just wondering why no deledio? people say he has had no preseason, but this is incorrect, he has completed all the fitness side of things, but got i minor hamstring tear therefore missing the nab cup games, but will defiantly get a full game under his belt this weekend against GWS.
Id go 9 out of 10, as it is pretty similar to mine!
Give me some feedback too: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50745.0.html

PICCOLLO

Great team.  Would like to have some $$$ in bank though.  Do you have a get out of gaol strategy if redden dropped and giles and stephenson under perform?

redrock berger

richoman i have thought about delideo and will certainly take a look at him this weekend but i still wasnt sure how his injury was
but yeah thanks for the rate and anything i could do to help my team ??

piccollo no i dont would u have one for me??? and yes i dont have much cash but yeah any suggestions??

tor01doc

I don't think it is vital to have money in the bank.

Caddy is the obvious one to drop to cash up but I wouldn't if I thought he was special.

I don't quite get why you need a lot of money sitting idle since it can't earn you points.

If you get an injury / players not playing etc then you trade and we get 3 weeks before prices change so if your team is carp then a few extra dollars isn't going to save you.

Later in the year you make enough anyway with the right rookies.

I'd be interested to hgear the logic of keeping money aside.

RichoMan

Id say downgrade caddy as you already have a very strong midfield, maybe to clifton? then use the cash to upgrade birchal to lids
you gonna rate my team or not?

nath01

I really like the team mate. The only major question mark is your rucks.

Like Piccolo said, if Redden struggles and Stephenson and Giles underperform you're really up the creek. I tried this strategy a couple of years ago and it backfired due to rookie inconsistency.

Also, Saad mighht struggle to break into the saints forward line up

Check out my team

jumbo

Great Team,

just a bit risky on the 3 rookie ruck strategy. Although am thinking about that one seriously myself. My team is pretty similar to yours. What do you think about the Kruezer, Hmac vs Cox/Orrenson combo?

Defenders
1.Goddard, B 2. Scotland, H 3. Shaw, H 4. Enright, C 5. Lake, B 6. Ellis, B 7. Darley, S   < Smedts, B,  Brown, L>

Midfielders
8. Ablett, G 9. Murphy, M 10. Priddis, M 11. Selwood, J 12. Clifton, S 13. Smith, C  < Miles, A 26. Magner, J >

Rucks
14. Kreuzer, M  15. McIntosh, H   < Giles, J,  Redden, J  >

Forwards
16. Franklin, L 17. Goodes, A 18. Fyfe, N 19. Martin, D 20. Porplyzia, J 21. Smith, D 22. Hall, A < Kerridge, S, Couch, T >

redrock berger

Tor01doc u have a point but it is always nice t have that little bit of money just for trades and upgrading ane all....

Richoman i will have an updated team soon and yha js for the advice wil certainky look into it

Nath01 u are very right any suggestions??? How i could improve my rucks?? Also herd from my sources  ;) that the coach is loving saad and will probably get alot of games but will still see when it comes closer to rd 1

Jumbo personnaly i thinknthat kreuzer is a second ruck and as a first a bit risky... And hmac im not sure about as kangas have heaps rucks they could use but i am still considering him.. And will probably take him in...