Could use a bit of help...

Started by ElectricMayhem, March 14, 2012, 10:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectricMayhem

Would like a bit of help with my team.

And please don't just say it is bad, I would like some opinions on how I can change it to make it better...

greco272

Downgrade Grimes to Lake save money, think grimes still under injury cloud and has yet to put together a 22 game season.

Mid's - Perfect don't change too much here just make sure rookies are all in line to play round 1. Shiel apprently is injuried so bring in Miles from GWS playied really well on the weekend. Ledger looks good could be a top pick! very unique! Haven't heard of Woodward but you might no more about that then me!

Ruk - looks good seems everyone is going with the 1 prem 3 rookie strategie so keep that.

Fwds - Bit of trouble here don't really like Hawkins & Darling and Beams could be a bit pricey.

Hawkins to me is just not a good supercoach player doesn't do enough in terms of hurting oppisition, could be his break out year this year but look somewere else for now. Darling had his time in the sun last year he is now a awkward mid priced player, better options maybe go with porpliza from crows!

Haynes im not to familiar with... so i won't comment.

Other then that teams looks solid, will be strong in most leagues but will struggle if the mid range players don't come through.

Hope this helps, and hope it didn't sound like a bashing, the team has good potential just a few iffy players that's all. :)

Kozij

There is concern over Smedts starting this season, and I agree with the comments regarding the forwards.